Was this rape? Should I report it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was this rape? Should I report it?

I was raped (I think) 18 months ago by my VERY abusive then boyfriend. We had always agreed to use condoms but one night I got very drunk on a night out and when we got home he penetrated me very quickly (minus protection). It was obviously a planned and deliberate move and I didn't have a chance to object. I was scared of what he'd do if I told him to stop.

I passed out and when I woke up the next morning he was having sex with me again. He admitted that he had been having sex with my unconscious body through the night. I have no recollection of this, but he said I had come around very briefly at one point during this and that he had enjoyed the look of fear on my face when this happened.

He kept gloating about how he had done this and he remarked about how he left me uncovered afterwards. A few weeks later, him and I went a club and I felt very drunk after two drinks which is unusual for me. We went home and had sex and he really hurt me at one point by following me into the bathroom and inserting his fingers inside me while I was on the toilet and insisting I urinate on his fingers. It really hurt me and the next day he said he had just been helping me pass urine and then he hinted that he had drugged me. Which to me makes sense as he was always making jokes about drugging me and raping me. Was any of this rape? Can I report it? I'm in the UK

Very sorry to read about your traumatic ordeal....

Firstly yes what you experienced was clearly Rape!!!!!!

You are clearly a victim........ And it would be hugely beneficial for you to seek professional help.........and guidance

Yes you can report this..to the police.......this is a hideous criminal act!!!!!!

Please do try to remain strong......perhaps if you haven't already speak to somebody close to you about this awful crime......

You will find a great network of support on this forum and there are many people with invaluable experience and advice.....

I personally am a victim of being falsely Accused however I do understand your pain and sorrow.....

I sincerely wish you all the best

And I hope you receive the appropriate justice.....

Kind regards

And once again so sorry to read about your horrid ordeal...........quite frankly it makes my blood boil........how some men can treat women......

A12
    Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

Ye gods of course this is rape. Report him otherwise he will keep doing this, either to you or to others.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Yes. You were raped. Report him.
        Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Working...
        X