Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falsely accused - feeling alone. Please help????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still waiting for CPS

He doesn't report for bail until 16th March, and I take it we are still awaiting CPS. He is so convinced the police have it in for him, he is low, says loosing the fight, whereas I am the one remaining the parent to two babies, staying strong for him as the fight hasn't really even started yet, I just don't know what else to say or do to help him. Xx

Comment

Not much you can do its just a waiting game, just be there for him but look after yourself as well.. and you are not alone either hun x

Comment

Originally posted by Shah View Post
        Not much you can do its just a waiting game, just be there for him but look after yourself as well.. and you are not alone either hun x
        I agree with Shah, there really isnt anything you can do!
        I think its just as tough for the accused partners really, and I really do feel for you with the position you are in!
        However we are all here for you, and its good to come on here from time to time and get things off your chest etc
        Keep strong x

Comment

Its really hard to keep strong, have been in tears all morning to the point of wanting my husband to take the day off work ( which for once he was going to do for me! ) but that sorta never happened.. so hence me being on here
          and in FB just so I know Im not alone but it is a case that the families get punished just as much...

knowing that one is not alone in how they feel going through this awful endless garbage can help.. ( a little ) x

Comment

Originally posted by Shah View Post
            What you say Shah is very correct, as mum has stated to me "not one of us can afford for you to go down in any way at all, as you are the king pin with the strength", I am trying x

Comment

I cry to my pillow every night

Thanks everyone, I just feel in my thirties with two babies while this vile family, not even mine are my step family are laughing and joking about the whole thing. As I know they are doing this. Cripples me. X

Comment

Had my 5 minutes feeling sorry for my family

Now back on the road again, onwards and upwards, as well as my happy go lucky character comes back into play. Thank you, I cannot say it enough to everyone on her enough. I really owe my life to this site x

Comment

Originally posted by Charliegirl View Post
                  Thanks everyone, I just feel in my thirties with two babies while this vile family, not even mine are my step family are laughing and joking about the whole thing. As I know they are doing this. Cripples me. X
                  well you are the better person hun xx

Comment

Now back on the road again, onwards and upwards, as well as my happy go lucky character comes back into play. Thank you, I cannot say it enough to everyone on her enough. I really owe my life to this site x
                    Thats the spirit!
                    I must say this forum has been a god send to me x

Comment

Aww huni heartbreaking to hear especially with two babies your children being tiny is suppose to be a happy time!!
                      Waiting is the hardest thing possible your whole life is on hold!

Screen shot if their laughing is on social media, I'm sure genuine victims would be worried about reliving an awful experience in court, and I'm sure a jury would think that too!
                      All i can suggest is distract on the dark days and enjoy every second of the good days, they can be few and far between in this.
                      Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Does anybody on here, have or had had any dealings with the police in Torbay Devon? Please

Comment

Worried

Hope I didn't upset anyone with reply before, it is just that the police said to me your partner is a good man and we don't want to send an innocent man down when he has young babies

Comment

I'd take that with a pinch of salt- they just want info from you.
                            Sorry to be cynical but i've never known police do anything to help those accused
                            They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Yup Amanda exactly what I would have said...

Comment

Does anybody on here, have or had had any dealings with the police in Torbay Devon? Please
                                I guess no-one replied because they haven't had any contact with that police force.

However had 'utterlydestroyed' seen your post, he might well have responded; it is quite educational to read his views on the Devon & Cornwall Constabulary
                                'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
                                X