Can I name a specific police force?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I name a specific police force?

Hello, I'm new and I don't want to break any rules so please can you confirm if I am allowed to name a specific police force that we have had dealings with? It would be of use to other falsely accused on here if I could share our particular experience but I've noticed that no one else seems to mention any police forces by name?

Hello and welcome to the forum,

The main forum rule is to not post any identifying information (and this is really for members own protection as literally anyone with internet access can read their posts!) but there is no problem about mentioning specific police forces (and there is at least one member who does, quite a bit)

Just be wary about mentioning actual details of your specific encounters with them.....
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Until you are on safe ground, my advice is do not mention the force . . or reveal information about yourself

Until you are on safe ground, my advice is do not mention the force or identify individual officers, or identifying details about yourself.

I am in a stronger position (than most) to name forces and even individual officers, because of my exoneration. On my website, I have been somewhat taunting (really as 'my own get back') as I have identified individual officers actions (all supported by evidence of course).

I would love my day in court to discredit them. I think they know it.

I have countless links to my website which gets about 250 hits a day. I have invited the police, the chief constables and the Police and Crime Commissioners to comment, and let me know what details they would like to challenge - to date no answer! My correspondence has probably been around every department and like most police actions, no one will take responsibility. I sent them reminder postcards (they no doubt think that I am a nutter - if I am, it is because they made me one!).

The serious side to the question, about should you reveal the local forces identity. Just take care what information you reveal - it might come back to haunt you.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X