Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the FA know the damage she has caused ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the FA know the damage she has caused ?

I'd been interested to know if my sons FA has been told of his sentencing and how whats happened will now affect his whole life.

I do believe she did say *she was over it !! * ( what those lies you told and wrote down on post it notes so you would'nt forget what to say and the stuff you couldnt answer when the barrister asked hmm funny that ! )
    Evil Lying little *****

They are told what sentence is given, as for the rest, who gives a sh**? So no, she won't be told anything else
    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Yes thats about right dont matter that my sons in prison for something he has not done lost a job he was good at after years of being unemployed and he wont be able to go back to it
      on the SOR for life so when he has kids the SS will probably get involved ( they will have to go through me first !! SS yes reminds me of Nazis )

You really could not make it up what the Police, CPS and lying ***** have done to him and us

Oh well we know where they live oh and what a shame they are not on FB is that because they have something to hide eh!

Thanks Amanda x

Comment

Originally posted by Shah View Post
        SS yes reminds me of Nazis )
        I always say that SS stand for sh*t stirrers. You have to be one as a prerequisite of the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Eebygolly View Post
          I always say that SS stand for sh*t stirrers. You have to be one as a prerequisite of the job.

Very well Said and a great abbreviation!!!!

Could not have agreed with you more!!
          Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

Agree too............. though think nazis sounds better lol

Comment

Working...
            X