Happy New Year...or making best of it. 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year...or making best of it. 2016

Just dropped by to wish all those at daftmoo a Happy New Year, especially to all those who contribute support or are in the perilous situation of having to turn to this wonderful site for support.

TAKE HEART! Some years ago I came to 'daftmoo' as a result of a particularly nasty, viscous & vindictive homophobic police vendetta being run against me.

As a critic of vile homophobic police, they desperately wanted to shut me up. Even 'daftmoo' came under pressure from plod to remove some of my posts.

This wonderful site was the ONLY support at the time. THANK YOU!

Even now 12 years on the negative impact of those dishonest, corrupt & abusive homophobic police officers of Devon & Cornwall Constabulary continues & is still is having an adverse affect.
    I will NEVER trust in the honesty or integrity of ANY police officer EVER again as long as I drawer breath. I have to much experience of police corruption, police dishonesty & police criminality covered up by so many senior police officers.

Although I still cannot paint due to painful anxiety panic attacks as a result of the catastrophic trauma, PTSD caused by the Cornwall police homophobic vendetta I have manged to return to some sculpting...here's a youtube video of some of my recent work for an LGBT history project. https://youtu.be/4lRUbZAsA7A

For those falsely accused - Good Luck & if you value your future don't ever trust any police officer, ever!
    http://www.gayhistorycornwall.com

Have a good new year

I can really relate to certain things you have put in regard to the police etc etc its just a shame I never came here before my poor boy was sentenced to 6 years ( FA )!
    Never ever will I trust any copper I hate them with a vengence to the point of giving them the finger etc etc

Im sorry to hear about your panic attacks as I know how awful they can be but your back to creating and thats fab ( love the sculptures, the song had me giggling away! ) hold onto that !
    Just remember your better than them and you always will be never ever forget that !

We as a family will never get over this ollocks and I am so afraid that my kind loving son will come back to us broken. As his mum the anger I have is whats keeping me going right now.....

Revenge is best served cold...........

Comment

Hi Shah

Good you are being strong for your son. He will need your families support now & in the future

As to your quote 'Revenge is best served cold" I also like "If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.” ― Sun Tzu

I've seen a few 'metaphorical' corpses of those who were participatory in persecuting me float by, with hopefully a lot more to follow. Police criminality, police misconduct & police abuse cuts deep to the very marrow.

I am supposed to be giving victim witness evidence testimony to the Truth Project part of the statutory Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse:-
      http://www.gayhistorycornwall.com/#!...urvivors/c1olb

I WILL be naming to the Statutory Inquiry a LOT of Devon & Cornwall Police officers, right up to & including several of Chief Constable rank who by their misconduct have over many years been complicit & collaborative in turning a blind-eye & covering up through homophobia, abuse, victimization, bullying, threats, lies, perjury, failure of duty, misfeasance, obfuscation, my having been Child Raped when I was 6 through to 10 yrs old...as well as relentless Devon & Cornwall police homophobia.

For 27+yrs various Devon & Cornwall police officers, HMIC, ACPO, IPCC, GPA, BCU, PSD, PCC, & others have been collaborative & complicit in covering up a string of police misconduct & criminality around both Child Rape I was subjected too when I was a kid & their homophobic police conduct & practices towards me as an adult.

In our house we genuinely open a bottle of wine in celebration every time a Devon & Cornwall police officer dies whilst on duty. They (police) are nothing but a modern day mafia-like self-serving Freemason protection racket exploiting tax payers, with practically no curbing or honest investigation of their police 'abuses of power'. Even when I was raped & sodermised from age 6yr through to age 10yrs as a child by a police officer (amongst others of his masonic friends) I did not grow up with bitterness towards them...that has come in the last decade or so as I have experienced dishonesty after dishonesty of Devon & Cornwall police officers in their relentless persecution of me as a gay man who has been outspoken on these issues.

I'm now of the 'Roul Moat' school of opinion ...that the only honest Cornwall police officer - is a dead police officer...as they (police) can't lie, bully, threaten, intimidate, perjury, victimize, abuse or even re-rape me any further when they are a dead copper.

So I guess you could say I'm not a fan of the criminality & corruption of police officers which is routinely protected within UK police forces
      http://www.gayhistorycornwall.com/#!...-scandal/c20tnhttp://www.gayhistorycornwall.com/#!2012-national-child-sex-abuse-scandal/c20tn

Comment

Working...
      X