No announcement yet.

Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know the answer but i'm sending you hugely positive vibes and hoping its an NFA for you!! Xx
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

You are entitled to "correct a false impression" when the complainant has "created a false impression".

If you are right, and she has clearly accused other men of raping / abusing her, get screenshotting now. If possible include whole conversations, open the convos out if you have to in order to get context and save them all. I tend to name them so I know what they are about, for instance if there's a convo that takes,for instance, 6 screenshots I would name them: [name] followed by the date and then 1, next one the same then 2, etc, so you have all the shots in order.

These could be really important. I did that for ex member DevastatedMum and the trial was stopped on the 2nd day, mainly due to that evidence.

In the middle of something right now but I'll add you as a contact. If you let me have your landline number I can speak with you about that later today.
      Last edited by Rights Fighter; 3 December 2015, 09:18 AM.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Thank you,

I've got loads of screens hots, right up until yesterday where FA has accused another man of threatening to rape her and kill her.

It won't let me send any private messages or anything like that, how can I give you my number?

Thank you again

Comment

Go into your settings top right of the page. On the left click "General Settings"

In the right pane, scroll down until you see Private Messaging

My settings are as below. You can set yours to whatever you want of course

Private Messaging
          • Private Messaging:This forum features a private messaging system, which allows members to send messages to one another privately.

If you do not want to send or receive private messages, you may disable the private messaging system
            1. Private Messaging on

• Receive Private Messaging:
            1. Only from Contacts and Moderators

• You may limit the receipt of private messages to just moderators and your contacts. Other members who attempt to send messages to you will be told that you have disabled private messaging.
          • Email Notification of New Private Messages:
            1. Receive Email Notification of new Private Messages

• The forum can send a message to your email address to inform you when someone sends you a private message.
          • New Private Message Notification Pop-up:
          • If you are browsing the forums when you receive a new private message, the system can pop-up a notification box informing you of the new message.

1. Don't show New Private Message Notification Pop-up

• Sent Private Messages:When sending private messages the forum can make a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder.
            1. Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default

Visitor Messaging
          • Visitor Messaging:
            1. Visitor Messaging off
          Last edited by Rights Fighter; 3 December 2015, 11:58 AM.

Comment

I think where I'm so new, it won't let me access pm.

I have enabled email though?

Comment

Oh! I thought I had seen a Joe Bloggs on here before. I can try emailing you

Comment

Great,

I'll await your email

Thank you

Comment

I sent it a few minutes back. Check your spam/junk folders

Comment

I've pmd you

Thank you

Comment

Update

Hi, I've been retailed again until the 30th Jan when the OIC has said they will need to see me.

To say on Xmas eve that has filled me with mixed emotions is an understatement.

Merry Xmas to all, and keep cheery x

Comment

Sorry to hear that try and let it go for now and enjoy yourself

duck um!

Oh my spell check

Comment

Advice needed

Hi,

OIC has said she will need to see me on my next bail date which is a Friday. And the FA is posting up that it's going to court. If they charge me on a Friday, will they hold me over the weekend until a magistrate can see me or will they bail to attend at a later date?

I've breached no bail conditions and the FA has since been given a harassment warning for harassing me. Also the most recent bail notice I received was unconditional when all the others were conditional.

Thank you

Joe

Comment

Hi Joe,

I've collated all your posts & threads together so that newer members can understand your situation.

Hopefully you will get good news on Friday (do you mean the 29th Jan?); I believe if you were to be charged your solicitor would be notified.

The usual reason for remanding is if the defendant is thought to be a danger to themselves or witnesses or have breached bail conditions or are a repeat offender; therefore is is likely, if there is to be a charge, you would be bailed until the court date.

Bear in mind the FA's comments may have been made out of spite rather than based on fact!
                            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Had a letter through the post today,

I have been rebailed since Wednesday until the beginning of June.

A couple of questions, I was on conditional bail, they turned it to unconditional bail, for what we think was CPS decision and now they've rebailed me again on unconditional bail.

Is there any significance to it being changed from conditional bail to unconditional? And this is the longest they've bailed me, after the shortest bail period they had bailed me for, if that makes sense?

KR

Jb

Comment

Originally posted by joebloggs View Post
                                And the FA is posting up that it's going to court.
                                Originally posted by joebloggs View Post
                                Had a letter through the post today,

I have been rebailed since Wednesday until the beginning of June.
                                So much for your FA's bluster!
                                'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
                                X