Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going down down down.... in rage want revenge then depression...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going down down down.... in rage want revenge then depression...

My Son is, I dunno I wonder if he is in denial, calm and determind ( cant spell very good these days ) to clear his name which I wholly support
    but how can he clear his name when there are no dates, no evidence, bias corrupt system ?? how the hell can he??

At the moment I feel like I want to kill myself at the thought of my son spending one day in prison for something he has not done I just feel
    that I cannot live in this world when someone innocent whom I love is in prison. This is how I feel I cant bear it I cant be strong, im struggling
    to be strong my sons been my rock ! sounds selfish I know but i cant help how I feel!

At the moment it is basically just my son my husband and me, we have had no support from anyone not even my younger son dont get me
    wrong they totally belive in my sons innocence because they know his kind caring nature but none of them could be bothered to go to the
    trial even. Id asked my sis to go for me but she had excuses yet normally she would be there for me but when I needed her this time she let
    me down. I never went because I would have kicked off and nothing would have stopped me even if it meant contempt of court.
    And it would have made it worse for my son.
    Id asked a friend whom I thought was a good friend but she also let me down, well in fact only two friends have been supportive to me.

Thank god for RF

When my OH was sent down I thought I was going to die. 10 years of a fab relationship- like your son, he was my rock, my soulmate, we had a great life together.
    I had no choice- I sat through the trial at his side as I was co-accused but for some people, no matter how close, the experience is completely daunting and they may not have wanted to tell you that they purely and simply couldn't face it. My OH's family haven't been the most supportive but mine have stood by and helped out as much as they could.

Even though his sentence was very lenient it feels like a life sentence . We're hoping to clear his name too - 6 months post conviction evidence came to light via another case involving our FA's dad but until he's sentenced our sol can't proceed with getting any helpful information.

Feelings you're experiencing are completely overwhelming- sometimes I would just go find a quiet place to sit and just howl- still do and I'm sure we have many more frustrations and setbacks to come.

But really- what choice do we have?? None
    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

We were going to have a chat on the phone Shah with regards to the "nasty bag" and other stuff. I am sure that there is a thread on here that gives details of what he will need to take with him to make life easier.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
        We were going to have a chat on the phone Shah with regards to the "nasty bag" and other stuff. I am sure that there is a thread on here that gives details of what he will need to take with him to make life easier.
        There is a useful link in this post (the original link is superseded but links onward to a free PDF download)

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...Survival-Guide
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

You're in shock. Allow yourself time to'grieve' for the lives you all had. Hopefully your son will have grounds to appeal. I'm sure your friends other family are struggling to know what to say as much as anything.

Focus on those practical things you can do.

RF sounds you be offering you fabulous support, take the advice she is an amazing lady.

I have no idea how you will get through, just as I've no idea how I will get through my own hell. I'm sure that we both will, your son needs his Mum to be strong.

Big hugs

WN

Comment

Aww fanks for messages.. and links I have read up on stuff which to be honest makes me a bit worse it is not helped by christmas coming up and my GS having to have an MRI friday too

Im ok one minute down the next... Good luck AmandaF good luck to anyone in this position !

Yup people dont know what to say ...

Bit of a cheer up was seeing my gawjuss said grandson by accident today ( mum didnt expect that, we had a fall out awhile back..lol ) thats helped he is just bundle of happiness... awww gawd i love that boy !!

yes RF is an AnGeL xx

Noona ( should have had that as my avatar! )

Comment

Originally posted by wakingnightmare View Post
              You're in shock. Allow yourself time to'grieve' for the lives you all had. Hopefully your son will have grounds to appeal. I'm sure your friends other family are struggling to know what to say as much as anything.

Focus on those practical things you can do.

RF sounds you be offering you fabulous support, take the advice she is an amazing lady.

I have no idea how you will get through, just as I've no idea how I will get through my own hell. I'm sure that we both will, your son needs his Mum to be strong.

Big hugs

WN
              Thanks for those lovely hugs felt them Im struggling very much to be strong sending hugs and strength backatcha xx we know the truth just think when things are over we can all get on with our lives we wont forget or forgive but we can live without having to look over our shoulders for the rest of our lives and what goes around comes around x

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                were we..lol..
                just waiting on something xx

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
                  When my OH was sent down I thought I was going to die. 10 years of a fab relationship- like your son, he was my rock, my soulmate, we had a great life together.
                  I had no choice- I sat through the trial at his side as I was co-accused but for some people, no matter how close, the experience is completely daunting and they may not have wanted to tell you that they purely and simply couldn't face it. My OH's family haven't been the most supportive but mine have stood by and helped out as much as they could.

Even though his sentence was very lenient it feels like a life sentence . We're hoping to clear his name too - 6 months post conviction evidence came to light via another case involving our FA's dad but until he's sentenced our sol can't proceed with getting any helpful information.

Feelings you're experiencing are completely overwhelming- sometimes I would just go find a quiet place to sit and just howl- still do and I'm sure we have many more frustrations and setbacks to come.

But really- what choice do we have?? None
                  (((Hugs ))) yup life sentence !.... Dont laugh but I got into such a state that I screamed, you know one of those blood curdling sorta screams, and I umm *Cough* wet myself..lol.. I was not expecting that .. bit of a bummer that as I wanted to go to my good place where we walk the dog and let off steam but well dont fancy the drive home with soggy kecks

Comment

Working...
                  X