X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False allegations

Hi

The witch hunts continue.

I have been falsely accused, serving 4 years in prison. So I have been there and done it!!

I do NOT offer sympathy just practical advice.

James Colton

Were you sentenced to four years or did you spend four years in prison? Awful whichever it was, when you should not have been there in the first place.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      Were you sentenced to four years or did you spend four years in prison? Awful whichever it was, when you should not have been there in the first place.
      Hi

Yes 4 years in prison. Where I came across many others who were genuinely innocent. I came to see it is not just the false allegations but the corrupt system. That includes defence lawyers, the CPS, the police and anyone else involved it the 'system'. They will lie cheat commit perjury selling their soul to the devil and their mother for a dollar.

I have a wealth of information and willing to share it e.g. My lawyers refused to make a defence statement, like most people I had no idea what this was. My ignorance worked against me. NOT ANY MORE!

James

Comment

You had no defence case statement? That's odd as the Crown has to have that. Maybe they did it without telling you? If so that is wrong. Did they ask you to do a "proof of evidence?" That is, going through the statements line by line and putting your points / rebuttals?

I have come across some that didn't even do that with the client. Not a ground to appeal with unfortunately. Appeal courts really hate to allow appeals that criticise sols and barristers. It has to be something really, really provably bad and that no other barrister would behave in such a way.

Comment

Hi James,

I note that you are a long-standing member having posted on the forum in 2013 & 2014, so I guess your sentence was prior to this time?
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

evidence

I'm not concerned with what the appeal court likes or dislikes. A defendant has the guaranteed right to a 'fair trial', the Overriding Objective gives that same right.

You state that the refusal of the making of a defence statement is “Not a ground to appeal with unfortunately”. Why are you misrepresenting the facts? You know full well that a defence statement is required at the Plea and Case Management Hearing! The Judge at the PCMH will order the lawyer to make one before the end of court day. Or make a wasted cost order. I have the ‘case law’ on this.

Chapter 15: Defence Disclosure

15.6. In the defence statement, the accused should:
            set out the nature of the defence, including any particular defences on which the accused intends to rely
            indicate the matters of fact on which the accused takes issue with the prosecution
            outline, in the case of each such matter, why the accused takes issue with the prosecution
            set out particulars of matters of fact on which he intends to rely for the purposes of his defence
            indicate any point of law (including any point as to the admissibility of evidence or an abuse of process) which the accused wishes to take, and any authority on which he or she intends to rely for that purpose, and comply with any regulations made by the Secretary of State as to the details of matters that are to be included in defence statements.

15.7. If the defence statement discloses an alibi the accused must give particulars of the alibi in the statement, including:
            the name, address and date of birth of any witness the accused believes is able to give evidence in support of the alibi, or as many of those details as are known to the accused when the statement is given, and any information in the accused's possession which might be of material assistance in identifying or finding any such witness if the above details are not known to the accused when the statement is given.
            15.8. Evidence in support of an alibi is evidence tending to show that by reason of the presence of the accused at a particular place or in a particular area at a particular time he was not, or was unlikely to have been, at the place where the offence is alleged to have been committed at the time of its alleged commission.

15.9. Where an accused's solicitor purports to give a defence statement on behalf of he accused, the statement shall, unless the contrary is proved, be deemed to be given with the authority of the accused.

Why are you misleading people? Who are you?

Comment

I am somebody who has been working in the field of false allegations, pre trial, at trial and at appeal since 2002.

I've been responsible for obtaining evidence that has either returned NG verdicts, stopped a trial on the 2nd day and for appeal purposes.

I've also taken on appeals where I have identified the grounds which have then gone on to succeed at the RCJ.

Three cases that I prepared for the CCRC have resulted in being referred back to the CA.

I've been on here since 2004. Some people here know me personally and some of those I have assisted as mentioned above.

In your case, if the PCMH went ahead then the DCS would have been produced then. Possibly it was made without your knowledge.
              Last edited by Rights Fighter; 1 December 2015, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                I am somebody who has been working in the field of false allegations, pre trial, at trial and at appeal since 2002.

I've been responsible for obtaining evidence that has either returned NG verdicts, stopped a trial on the 2nd day and for appeal purposes.

I've also taken on appeals where I have identified the grounds which have then gone on to succeed at the RCJ.

Three cases that I prepared for the CCRC have resulted in being referred back to the CA.

I've been on here since 2004. Some people here know me personally and some of those I have assisted as mentioned above.

In your case, if the PCMH went ahead then the DCS would have been produced then. Possibly it was made without your knowledge.
                Corruption

My barrister and solicitor (after I complained) admitted they did not make a DS, call witnesses I had requested investigate locus, make abuse of process application etc. The trial judge withheld exculpatory evidence (affidavits) made by the complainants which contradict their police statements which were also withheld from the jury due to references they had made to their differing stories in their affidavits made several years previous at my divorce. My barrister removed all reference I had made to the Affidavits from my police statement (admitted). Of course the trial judge let the trial proceed due to his involvement as a Master Mason. I am soon to publish my case exposing those involved, including Chris Saltrese and the Court of Appeal (single judge).

I want to help people who are being stitched-up without them knowing. I did not know anything about the law I bloody well do now.
                Last edited by James Colton; 1 December 2015, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by James Colton View Post
                  Corruption

My barrister and solicitor (after I complained) admitted they did not make a DS, call witnesses I had requested investigate locus, make abuse of process application etc. The trial judge withheld exculpatory evidence (affidavits) made by the complainants which contradict their police statements which were also withheld from the jury due to references they had made to their differing stories in their affidavits made several years previous at my divorce. My barrister removed all reference I had made to the Affidavits from my police statement (admitted). Of course the trial judge let the trial proceed due to his involvement as a Master Mason. I am soon to publish my case exposing those involved, including Chris Saltrese and the Court of Appeal (single judge).

I want to help people who are being stitched-up without them knowing. I did not know anything about the law I bloody well do now.
                  I myself am a mason, and I am currently on bail regarding a false allegation of digital penetration, please don't sit there blaming masonry for your problems, how on earth would you have any idea as to the reasons of the judge to allow the case to proceed, not only is it ignorant, but it is offensive to us who happen to be sick and tired of people blaming freemasonry and it's affiliated organizations for everything, you think if that conspiracy was true I'd be here having to live with this crippling traumatic experience dangling over my head like a dark shadow just like the rest of the victims here? I don't even know how to inform my lodge, heck it's something I'm still trying to figure out now. Wont somebody help this poor widows son?

Comment

Well said. I've assisted a few Freemasons over the years and it makes me sick to hear and read that the Masons are at the root of all that is wrong in the world.

Back in 2011 one such guy was convicted of CSA and his wife was convicted on trying to PCJ. They had **** defence solicitors and barristers at trial -hardly likely if what we see and hear is true, you'd think they'd have the best.

I actually knew the guy in 1984/85. In 2011 I had a feeling (ESP if you like) that he was in trouble. I hadn't seen him for all those years. I Googled his name (it's unusual) and he had been remanded into custody. I managed to contact him via his supporting son, and their convictions were successfully appealed in 2013.

His accuser wrote on her Facebook, Twitter and a blog that he "won" because he was a Freemason. Utter rubbish. It was down to a lot of hard work and solicitor Chris Saltrese and a barrister who I had worked with many times, neither of whom are Freemasons. And it was all done on Legal Aid. No brother Masons chipping in there.

Last year there was some sort of Freemason conference in a hotel local to me, and they told me that they went in feeling scared that they would be ostracised due to the allegations. Apparently they were greeted with tears of relief and hugs from brother Masons and their wives. There would hardly be tears of relief if Freemasonry "got him off" - it would have been expected. No tears of relief necessary.

Welcome to the forums

Comment

Working...
                    X