Rape in marriage??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
    I had similar issues with my ex- I didn't like it, he didn't listen eventually I left.

However I never thought of this as rape- just something we didn't agree on. If I was so horrified by it he would never have near me again! I most certainly would not have had any physical contact with him at all. I think the issues are one of control .

Recently on here there have been a few posts on here asking *Is this rape*? Is this indicative as to how muddied the waters have become?

(waits to get shot down in flames
    )

You won't get shot down in flame by me or anyone else with half a brain cell.

A trial I was involved with in 2012 - the 18 year old accuser had also claimed to have been raped by other people (apart from her father who was sitting in the dock) including a young platonic male friend who lived across the road, who she believed was her boyfriend.

It turned out that he had taken her into his bedroom and shown her his new bed

She was asked by counsel if this is what she thought was rape. She said "yes".......and this was in front of the jury.

And that lad wasn't on trial either. He was from a list of people who she thought had raped her. One included a lad who had hugged her when she was upset about something. She thought that both lads were her boyfriends. They weren't. Being friendly doesn't always mean that this means there's a relationship going on.

The evidence (with regards to the trial) included a statement from the school "key worker" (who was proved to have lied during the course of the trial). Her room at the school had posters on the wall with a list of things that males might do to females. The false accuser listed virtually every single one of them in her allegations, and it was clear that she believed that some of the "bad touch" examples were actually rape.

Our man was found not guilty and the jury foreman told us afterwards that they had decided from when the complainant had started to give her evidence, that she was lying.

Yes the waters indeed have been muddied, usually by people who are hyper-vigilant.
    Last edited by Rights Fighter; 30 November 2015, 10:39 AM.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
    X