Report????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report????

Hi there, to cut a long story very short, another (not our) social worker is causing one of friends who me and my FA hubby visit all sorts of hassle, anyway, she keeps phoning the police to find out information about the case, and basically she is trying to be the investigator for no bloomin reason. I think our OIC has got a bit annoyed with her and just said "we'll send you a copy of the report on the 9th (day after bail date)... i was wondering do they do a report if they're planning to rebail or is it only if they are planning to NFA, CPS or charge????

I feel like they havent done all their investigation yet, i know that there is some people they havent yet contacted with whom i gave details for (which they asked) but i have recently re given the messages to prove that the person who asked the fa to make the accusation has tried contacting one of these people to ask them to help him "make us loose our home and family" (the new OIC was shocked on the phone, obviously the previous OIC didn't pass on this info) - and i recently screenshot a hell of a lot of facebook to contradict statement, but the OIC hasn't yet replied????

To summarise... am i getting my hopes up, am i reading into this report thing to much???? Or am i just being eaten by the 'bail date monster' ?????

xx Thanks In Advance xx
    "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

anyone...... been worrying/thinking/binge eating all day.... truly am starting to be eaten up by the bail date monster....

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

I have absolutely no idea.
      The bail monster has got us too and were thinking all sorts of scary things!
      Try not to overthink things.
      It seems the police do whatever they want to.
      There may be a report made after rebailing? I really don't know.
      Or they may have said that just to get them off their back?
      They may have plans for NFA.
      The thing is, you will drive yourself nuts keep thinking of the possibilities.
      Take a step back.
      It's out of your control.
      Take a deep breath.
      Sending positive vibes to help you through!
      Big hugs
      YoH

Comment

Thank YOH

Yeah, you're so true, i'm going crazy over the little things (that are probably very irrelevant) thank you for your reply anyway, gonna try and have a good weekend chilling and fight the monster to feel better for next week..... hopefully........ thanks again

Comment

Working...
        X