It's over...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's over...

I think. Complainant not going to appeal, OiC closed the case, it's over, I think...

Originally posted by angstman View Post
    I think. Complainant not going to appeal, OiC closed the case, it's over, I think...
    Good to hear, I was wondering about you today and whether it was all over. Seem to remember you were not keen on bananas but have some anyway.

Comment

Joe got in first with a comment about your bananas but I'll chuck a couple more into the pot
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

thrilled for you
        Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Oh bananas, I love 'em, did I ever mention that? 5.00am, thick head, too much white wine, white wine and bananas? Sounds good to me - many thanks xxx

Comment

hi

Fab news. Enjoy your wine and a brighter future:banana:

Comment

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Have some more because I LOVE them so much!!!

Comment

Lovely news!

Have a glass (or two) of wine for me

Comment

That's brilliant news congratulations.

Good news had seemed thin on the ground round here recently.

Comment

Bananas, yep I've never been so pleased to see the bananas, thank you everybody. It's been a bloody long haul, tho' not as long as many, running the whole gamut of emotions with some very, very dark moments including the death of my mother in April, who went to her grave worrying about me. At some point I'd like to write up my experience with some observations etc. if anybody wants to read it. In the meantime I'm still recovering from too much white wine last night, thank you all for your support and of course, the bananas..x

Comment

yay well done.... lets have more banana's....

15mo son loves these dancing banana's!!!
                          "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Originally posted by hello88 View Post
                            yay well done.... lets have more banana's....

15mo son loves these dancing banana's!!!
                            So,pleased for you. I lost my dad during the awful process, so know how that feels, but Im sure she knew you would come out the other side. Enjoy the rest of your life

Comment

hi

So sorry you lost your mam while going through the nightmare, but I'm sure she never doubted,or ever give up hope that you were given the right outcome. God bless.

Comment

Working...
                              X