Letter of intent from central vetting unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arsenal12 View Post
    In my experience( my employment required full dbs and anti terrorist etc.)once I was arrested... For False Allegations of Rape and assualt... The OIC said " due to the nature of your employment i have to do a disclosure to your employer"...he then quoted some legislation...

After many many years working for this employer I was shown no sympathy....or compassion....I was suspended for a month or so then......

I was literally thrown to the wolves....I was sacked!

On grounds that it was not reasonable for me to work there... And I was not even charged(I'm still on bail)

I believe a arrest can show up on a dbs and even if a person is NFAD then its at the discretion of the police..this is what I as told anyway

Really hope you have the best of luck
    Im really sorry you were thrown the wolves but thats the nature of people, they are so judging when comes to an allegation of this nature, but we still survive and learn from it all
    So what is your situation now? Are you still on bail? Did you find another job?
    Things always work themselves out its the staying strong thats the hardest part keep your head high through the storm the sun will rise again

Comment

Originally posted by breathagain View Post
      Im really sorry you were thrown the wolves but thats the nature of people, they are so judging when comes to an allegation of this nature, but we still survive and learn from it all
      So what is your situation now? Are you still on bail? Did you find another job?
      Things always work themselves out its the staying strong thats the hardest part keep your head high through the storm the sun will rise again

Yes thanks for your kind words my current situation is that I am still on police bail.....(having a bail hearing in 3 weeks)

Yes I am still unemployed... Most employer's will not offer me a job because of the False allegations against me and the stigma attached...

I have been denied any contact with my children....since my arrest (almost ago 9 months) Cafcass and social services say I am extremely high risk!

I have no previous criminal history...

Below is just one example of how my False accuser (soon to be ex wife) behaves and thinks

My childrens great grandad wanted to see my Children ...his health was not the best age 83

......when I asked the social services if they could ask the False Accuser if at least he could see the children as he was missing them dearly and as he was not well and it was his wish to see his great grandchildren......

Because his health was detieretating........ The False Accuser said" no never"....

A week later he passed away....after a heart attack and brain heamerage...

Then 3 weeks later my gran...(my childrens great gran) had kidney failure.....and was admitted to hospital......

Again I asked.....to let my Children spend time with thier great gran....

Yet again the False accuser said "no never".....she is heartless

I never in my life thought I could hate the women I once loved with all my heart so much....

Hence why I refer to her as the "False Accuser"..... Because this woman (if I can call her a woman!).......has put me through hell....words cannot describe....... I honestly feel ashamed to refer to her as my wife or even ex wife!

So yes that is my current situation....

And I have not even started about the divorce proceedings!

I wish you well in your own experience

Good luck
      A12.
      Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenal12 View Post
        Yes thanks for your kind words my current situation is that I am still on police bail.....(having a bail hearing in 3 weeks)

Yes I am still unemployed... Most employer's will not offer me a job because of the False allegations against

I have been denied any contact with my children....since my arrest (almost ago 9 months) Cafcass and social services say I am extremely high risk!

I have no previous criminal history...

Below is just one example of how my False accuser (soon to be ex wife) behaves and thinks

My childrens great grandad wanted to see my Children ...his health was not the best age 83

......when I asked the social services if they could ask the False Accuser if at least he could see the children as he was missing them dearly and as he was not well and it was his wish to see his great grandchildren......

Because his health was detieretating........ The False Accuser said" no never"....

A week later he passed away....after a heart attack and brain heamerage...

Then 3 weeks later my gran...(my childrens great gran) had kidney failure.....and was admitted to hospital......

Again I asked.....to let my Children spend time with thier great gran....

Yet again the False accuser said "no never".....she is heartless

I never in my life thought I could hate the women I once loved with all my heart so much....

Hence why I refer to her as the "False Accuser"..... Because this woman (if I can call her a woman!).......has put me through hell....words cannot describe....... I honestly feel ashamed to refer to her as my wife or even ex wife!

So yes that is my current situation....

And I have not even started about the divorce proceedings!

I wish you well in your own experience

Good luck
        A12.
        I am very very confident you will beat this no doubt in my mind
        Now you have help from beyond the grave whatever your beliefs are Gramps is watching over you
        All this vindictiveness on her part will actually work in your favour though it might not seem like it now
        I would suggest you look for work in industries that require dbs
        Funny Im also in the same boat as you with regards going through a divorce

Comment

Working...
        X