Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
    NOBODY should have to live like that!!

We hear about women being made to suffer like this, but it is rare for men to come forwards.

does anyone know of some organization or any ideas who can help here???
    what i wrote is only 3% from the reality Amanda.
    everything i do she is accusing me for cheating.
    if i do some exersise at home she will say you want to attract another women.
    one time i was sleeping and she strangle me and she start saying you are the devil.
    when she was pregnant with my son she told the gp that the baby is eating row meat and he is devil like his father.
    one time on the street she start shouting and saying my husbend is from ISIS and he is a friend of bin laden he has cute face but he is devil.
    the people some of them start running away fast and i fell really bad and 7 police cars came and treated me like i am really one of this bad people and when i explained to them they didn't even listen to me and the police are heavily armed.
    in the end when they ask for statement from my wife she told them he is not bad person and he is not ISIS or a friend of bin laden.
    but still the police took me to the station and the next day they let me go NFA.
    the social services came to me when i was working and living abroad and they asked me to come to uk and look after my unborn child because my wife she is unwell.
    i left my job as maneger and i left everything for her and for my son.
    and now i have to leave everything for my son to look after him.
    thank you for your reply and support

big hug

Comment

Surely her mental health issues must have some bearing on this?
      The woman needs help- and so do you.
      They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
        Surely her mental health issues must have some bearing on this?
        The woman needs help- and so do you.
        Since we got married i studed Diploma in psycology just to help her and know how to deal with her and i coulden't
        Even the profissional people they couldn't becouse she is not helping her self.
        I found you and i can now just let people who are like me to be strong and support each other.
        Now i have new family which is all of you

Comment

Hey, unfortunate situation.

My wife also said I watch ISIS videos on the internet and that I said to her that I want to behead her just like the videos...

She also said I strangled her at one point? This is a standard question police ask rape accusers now, "Have you ever been strangled?". My solicitor had to stop the police interview and ask if that was a joke or not.

I am a middle class English white guy. At least the FAs are getting topical these days.

My case got dropped in 5 weeks if it makes you feel better.
          Last edited by TotalNightmare; 17 November 2015, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TotalNightmare View Post

My wife also said I watch ISIS videos on the internet and that I said to her that I want to behead her just like the videos...

She also said I strangled her at one point? This is a standard question police ask rape accusers now, "Have you ever been strangled". My solicitor had to stop my police interview and ask if that was a joke or not.

I am a middle class English white guy. At least the FAs are getting topical these days.

oooh you added very much light to my life with your reply and i really feel more and more confident.
            how nice from you to share your story with me to make me stronger.

thank you very much

big hug

Comment

Originally posted by TotalNightmare View Post

She also said I strangled her at one point? This is a standard question police ask rape accusers now, "Have you ever been strangled?". My solicitor had to stop the police interview and ask if that was a joke or not.

thats really interesting i didnt realise strangulation was a standard question, i got that aswell my FA ex said i had strangled her to the point of unconciousness didnt realise she had been prompted so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by IRB777 View Post
                thats really interesting i didnt realise strangulation was a standard question, i got that aswell my FA ex said i had strangled her to the point of unconciousness didnt realise she had been prompted so to speak.

Asking a complainant whether she had been strangled is NOT a standard question.

In all my years of reading paperwork for trial and appeal, I have NEVER come across an officer asking a complainant whether they have been strangled, when that had not been alleged, not even in the last year.

IRB said that he was asked, because his accuser had alleged that he had done that. They wouldn't just ask that out of the blue.
                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                X