Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wife accused for rape

dear all,

i have been arrested by cops and the reason of the arrest is that my wife accused me for rape.
    this is not the first time my wife she done that this is the 2nd time and my wife she is suffering from mental illness issues.
    the first time she called them and she told them that i raped her and when the police came she said i never said my husband raped me.and NFA i got.
    and she accused me for really serious crimes like i am ( ISIS, ALqaeeda, and i beat her ) and all is NFA because of her mental illness she start saying i never said that and the police can't do anything to her because she is unwell.
    this time she accused me for rape and because she texted me and she said that she will kill her self if i left her and she start making me feel sorry about her. i attended the house of my wife as i am not living with her this time because she is accusing me everytime and this why i left the house.
    i went to visit her and take some of my staff from the flat and she was there she start hugging me and kissing me so we had sex together and i told her i don't want.
    she start telling me i am your wife and i want to have sex because i don't want to have sex with other man.
    so i said ok its better then cheating on me so we had sex.
    after that i left the house and she start asking me to stay with her and no leave her i said no i can't .
    after 2 days she called the police and she told the police that i raped her.
    she waited two days to call the police.
    i went to police and they did interview and they took my phone for more invistigstion. they bail me until january.
    so now i don't know what is going on.
    i have full custody of my child is this going to effect my child care as my child i left him with my parents and brothers.
    she is doing this because i have the custody of the child and she think she will try to black name me to take the custody and show that i am bad person when i really did the child assessment and the social services are happy with me.

i really ned help please i really can't sleep at night.

Hi really.

Sorry you had to find yourself here.
    I gather you aren't originally from the UK? There have been a few similar cases on here recently.
    I don't have any legal knowledge but you will find others who have.

unfortunately it would appear that some women make these allegations to get their own way in divorce or custody proceedings,
    Hopefully your case will be fully investigated and as she is already known to tell these stories, there will be no case to answer.

keep an account of your side of the story as accurately as you can remember it.
    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

It seems that your wife has a habit (and a provable record) of telling lies about you. Hopefully they will see this latest nonsense for what it is - nonsense. Even better would be that she could be prosecuted for wasting police time and/or perverting the course of justice.

Hold on in there.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
        Hi really.

Sorry you had to find yourself here.
        I gather you aren't originally from the UK? There have been a few similar cases on here recently.
        I don't have any legal knowledge but you will find others who have.

unfortunately it would appear that some women make these allegations to get their own way in divorce or custody proceedings,
        Hopefully your case will be fully investigated and as she is already known to tell these stories, there will be no case to answer.

keep an account of your side of the story as accurately as you can remember it.
        yes i am not from uk and she is always telling me i will make you suffer in your life and i showed the police one time text from her and she was saying ( police always belive women in this country and the police here believe British women not forigon man )
        she did everything to hurt me and black name me

thank you for your support reply i do really appriceate your help god bless you

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
          It seems that your wife has a habit (and a provable record) of telling lies about you. Hopefully they will see this latest nonsense for what it is - nonsense. Even better would be that she could be prosecuted for wasting police time and/or perverting the course of justice.

Hold on in there.
          i told police how many times that my wife is mental ill person and she have several problems and she is not even giving statements when she is calling the cops.
          and the police here i found them deferent then other countries
          all over the world the Accused is innocent until proven guilty but what i feel in uk is the accused guilty until proven innocent.

i really thank you for your help and support and thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by really View Post
            dear all,

i have been arrested by cops and the reason of the arrest is that my wife accused me for rape.
            this is not the first time my wife she done that this is the 2nd time and my wife she is suffering from mental illness issues.
            the first time she called them and she told them that i raped her and when the police came she said i never said my husband raped me.and NFA i got.
            and she accused me for really serious crimes like i am ( ISIS, ALqaeeda, and i beat her ) and all is NFA because of her mental illness she start saying i never said that and the police can't do anything to her because she is unwell.
            this time she accused me for rape and because she texted me and she said that she will kill her self if i left her and she start making me feel sorry about her. i attended the house of my wife as i am not living with her this time because she is accusing me everytime and this why i left the house.
            i went to visit her and take some of my staff from the flat and she was there she start hugging me and kissing me so we had sex together and i told her i don't want.
            she start telling me i am your wife and i want to have sex because i don't want to have sex with other man.
            so i said ok its better then cheating on me so we had sex.
            after that i left the house and she start asking me to stay with her and no leave her i said no i can't .
            after 2 days she called the police and she told the police that i raped her.
            she waited two days to call the police.
            i went to police and they did interview and they took my phone for more invistigstion. they bail me until january.
            so now i don't know what is going on.
            i have full custody of my child is this going to effect my child care as my child i left him with my parents and brothers.
            she is doing this because i have the custody of the child and she think she will try to black name me to take the custody and show that i am bad person when i really did the child assessment and the social services are happy with me.

i really ned help please i really can't sleep at night.

Dear Really)
            I'm sorry you have found yourself here and this has happened to you.
            From the sounds of things, your wife seems very manipulative and controlling, she probably prayed on you because your a foreigner and your someone she can easily control and dominate.
            As this is the second false rape allegation against you) the police are not stupid and hopefully this gets sorted out quickly for you. I know it must be hard but I really would try not to worry to much about this.
            Try to focus on your son and getting yourself sorted.
            Whatever your wife's issues are, you can't help her!! People like that don't change)
            I don't know what your views on divorce is, but she's accused you of rape twice now. I would suggest you start thinking about divorce her if you have not already. I know it must be hard as you must love this woman, you have a child with her. But my friend this is not what marriage is about!!

Hopefully your wife is prosecuted for wasting police time.

May everything work out for the best for you and your son.
            Hang in there
            X

Comment

Originally posted by Bene View Post
              Dear Really)
              I'm sorry you have found yourself here and this has happened to you.
              From the sounds of things, your wife seems very manipulative and controlling, she probably prayed on you because your a foreigner and your someone she can easily control and dominate.
              As this is the second false rape allegation against you) the police are not stupid and hopefully this gets sorted out quickly for you. I know it must be hard but I really would try not to worry to much about this.
              Try to focus on your son and getting yourself sorted.
              Whatever your wife's issues are, you can't help her!! People like that don't change)
              I don't know what your views on divorce is, but she's accused you of rape twice now. I would suggest you start thinking about divorce her if you have not already. I know it must be hard as you must love this woman, you have a child with her. But my friend this is not what marriage is about!!

Hopefully your wife is prosecuted for wasting police time.

May everything work out for the best for you and your son.
              Hang in there
              X
              ooooh really thank you for giving me your time to write this support reply.
              she is not allowing me to work because she think i might see other women in work to this point i am suffering.
              she is not allowing me to do anything at all.
              i do love her and feel sorry for her but i really should think about the divorce now after your words touches my pain.
              i was thinking that i don't want my son to blame me if i gone away from his mom but he would understand why i did this.
              i was locked in her house all the time and not even to do shopping because she think women are always smile for me and talk to me and one time i had interview for a job with 35 k per year she called the police on me before the interview day and i was locked so i don't get the job

sometimes i go to bed and i just cry like baby from what she did to me

thank you very much for your kind reply and support may God bless you

Comment

She sounds like one seriously damaged individual. You do not have to live like this, being under her self-appointed house-arrest.

Keep posting and you will receive support. Hold on in there
                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                  She sounds like one seriously damaged individual. You do not have to live like this, being under her self-appointed house-arrest.

Keep posting and you will receive support. Hold on in there

she is suffreing from 6 mental health issues.
                  to the point i got Diploma in psycology just to undrestand her issues and i couldn't.
                  i will just share my feelings because i don't have family in uk as i not from uk.
                  you are my family that i can share my feelings to.

Comment

Originally posted by really View Post
                    ooooh really thank you for giving me your time to write this support reply.
                    she is not allowing me to work because she think i might see other women in work to this point i am suffering.
                    she is not allowing me to do anything at all.
                    i do love her and feel sorry for her but i really should think about the divorce now after your words touches my pain.
                    i was thinking that i don't want my son to blame me if i gone away from his mom but he would understand why i did this.
                    i was locked in her house all the time and not even to do shopping because she think women are always smile for me and talk to me and one time i had interview for a job with 35 k per year she called the police on me before the interview day and i was locked so i don't get the job

sometimes i go to bed and i just cry like baby from what she did to me

thank you very much for your kind reply and support may God bless you

Hey,

This sounds like a toxic abusive marriage!
                    You don't have to remain in this horrible marriage from the sound of it.
                    Focus on becoming the best dad to your son and providing for him!!!

Hang in there Hun
                    Xx

Comment

Hi the characteristics that your wife shows are very typical of Borderline Personality Disorder BPD. These primarily are the fear of you abandoning her, the jealousy of you being with other women and the false accusations of abuse. I myself have lived through this nightmare of lies known as a Vilification campaign. Im not saying that this is what is wrong with your wife, you mentioned she has been diagnosed with 6 different disorders which can happen, its what is known as co-morbidity which is common.. It may be worth looking into BPD as i did ,it helped me understand what i was dealing with. My advice is forget your wife only years of therapy can help her and the success rates are quite low. Think of your child and make sure you keep custody. It sounds like because she has done this before and is known to be mentally ill you may not have to go through months or years on pre-charge bail and common sence will prevail quickly. With a bit of luck you will have text messages and facebook messages to support your story and leave the police nowhere to go. Its a hard thing to take when a loved one betrays us, im still getting over things now 2 years on. I got my NFA 2 months ago and am now fighting for custody of my 3 children. Just remember no matter how vindictive and treacherous your wife behaves, she is still seriously mentally ill and needs help. Good Luck I.

Comment

http://angiemedia.com/2008/12/29/bpd.../#.U3yZy_ldUgh take a look at this and read the comments at the bottom. There are thousands of people effected by this illness its very common. You are not on your own.

Comment

NOBODY should have to live like that!!

We hear about women being made to suffer like this, but it is rare for men to come forwards.

does anyone know of some organization or any ideas who can help here???
                          They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Originally posted by Bene View Post
                            Hey,

This sounds like a toxic abusive marriage!
                            You don't have to remain in this horrible marriage from the sound of it.
                            Focus on becoming the best dad to your son and providing for him!!!

Hang in there Hun
                            Xx
                            its abusive marriage i agree with you 100%
                            i relies now that i was living in lie with her and her main goal is to distroy me.
                            i will do everything and i will make sure i provide my son the best care and education to be successful person.
                            i do really appreceate the support from you

big hug from me

Comment

Originally posted by IRB777 View Post
                              Hi the characteristics that your wife shows are very typical of Borderline Personality Disorder BPD. These primarily are the fear of you abandoning her, the jealousy of you being with other women and the false accusations of abuse. I myself have lived through this nightmare of lies known as a Vilification campaign. Im not saying that this is what is wrong with your wife, you mentioned she has been diagnosed with 6 different disorders which can happen, its what is known as co-morbidity which is common.. It may be worth looking into BPD as i did ,it helped me understand what i was dealing with. My advice is forget your wife only years of therapy can help her and the success rates are quite low. Think of your child and make sure you keep custody. It sounds like because she has done this before and is known to be mentally ill you may not have to go through months or years on pre-charge bail and common sence will prevail quickly. With a bit of luck you will have text messages and facebook messages to support your story and leave the police nowhere to go. Its a hard thing to take when a loved one betrays us, im still getting over things now 2 years on. I got my NFA 2 months ago and am now fighting for custody of my 3 children. Just remember no matter how vindictive and treacherous your wife behaves, she is still seriously mentally ill and needs help. Good Luck I.
                              she is suffering from BPD, OCD, anger management , dipresion, stress, phopeya, and she is dealing with me like i am her X boy friend who was bad with her and she is putting all her anger on me.
                              she is not willing to engage with the midecation or with therapy and i requested them to ask her to take the medication under supervised person but they refused my request.
                              she was always telling me i will take you down and i will get you convicted with serious crime and she is always saying police believe women in uk and the men in uk not worth anything.
                              and when she is fine she start hugging me and asking for forgivnies and cry.
                              one time she knocked me in my nick and i was on hospital for two days.
                              i am now thinking after i got the support from you.
                              i need to stand up again and focus and move on with my son.
                              i do really thank you for giving me your time to share with me your feelings and give me the support i need

big hug from me to you

Comment

Working...
                              X