When does a FA get advised NFA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does a FA get advised NFA?

Anyone have any idea when a FA is advised there will be no further action?

In fact do they get told?

Just wondering...........

hi

Originally posted by Stayingstrong View Post
    Anyone have any idea when a FA is advised there will be no further action?

In fact do they get told?

Just wondering...........
    They do get told, because they have the right to appeal against the descision. Don't know exactly when they get told, but they have a certain time to appeal, I think it's up to 3 months. That's the thing, when the falsely accused are advised of an nfa, it isn't neccessarily over- the appeal process is still a possibility.
    I know this probably isn't what you want to hear- certainly wasn't what I wanted to hear, but I'm sorry to say that's what happens.
    Stay strong.

Comment

Thanks Jittery

I guessed for sure they would be told, but it would be nice to know when - and how long a count down "we" have!"

Comment

hi

Originally posted by Stayingstrong View Post
        Thanks Jittery

I guessed for sure they would be told, but it would be nice to know when - and how long a count down "we" have!"
        No problem , I think they are told just before they let the accused know there will be no further action, but I'm not certain.

Comment

They are usually told first before the accused.

Comment

what happend if there planning to arrest for perverting the course of justice... would they arrest immediatly? would they withheld telling them if they plan to make an arrest.

sorry sounding awfully hopeful here

h xx
            "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Usually, the Police would not warn someone in advance if they were being arrested as the individual could potentially destroy relevant evidence that is related to the case. I would imagine they also wouldn't tell the accuser until after the arrest had taken place.

Comment

Working...
              X