Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General question re:interview & the SS??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree three times is utterly ridiculous hope if SS do get involved SW is kind and sympathetic to you all! Xx
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

What a load of ....

I've been following your thread and for what it's worth just wanted to agree with everyone else's view

This us utter rot ! Any jury (hopefully it won't go that far) would see this a mile off!

Try not to worry & in the interim
      Innocentson

Comment

Originally posted by innocentson View Post
        I've been following your thread and for what it's worth just wanted to agree with everyone else's view

This us utter rot ! Any jury (hopefully it won't go that far) would see this a mile off!

Try not to worry & in the interim
        Thank you for the kind words!
        I really do believe without this place, I may not of been as strong as I have been!

Still have them moments when you start imagining all sorts of bad stuff, but I quickly get back on track!

Joined the gym so that is helping, and also stopped drinking alcohol (well for now anyway)

Big hugs back

Comment

Please does anyone know what will happen ... it just seems very unfair if its a false allegation! which I totally believe it is - he had sex with her but then made it clear he wasn't interested in pursing anything further sooooooo My boyfriend has been accused of rape. The alleged incident happened on Saturday. He handed himself in on Monday and was bailed the same day to live in another county. He lived with me. I have been told that he can visit me but as I have an 11 yr old daughter who stays with me twice a week he isn't allowed to stay over. What are the consequences should I let him?

Comment

Aidy : you will get through this ! Stay strong - I'm betting you get a nfa as it sounds so bizarre that 3 girls wouldnt have turned on someone raping them at the same event & beat the beejesus out of one guy. I hope they get charged for wasting police time !
            Good move in the gym front ( I've joined one too ; plus is better sleep , downside is can hardly "b" walk today .
            good luck & hugs

Emma : so sorry to see another case ... Take comfort from others in that your not alone: I wish I'd found this site earlier .. I think the moderators will direct you to some useful threads that will guide you on what is similar posts there are to help you . Big hug from me. X
            Innocentson

Comment

Thank you its absolutely done my head in - we have an open relationship he is quite a bit younger than me so the fact he's had sex with some else isn't an issue :/ it just seems so unfair that once an accusation has been made that the guys life has to be disrupted immediately and his family ect have to be informed - i'm in absolute shock tbh

Comment

Emmapig - if you start your own thread in this part of the forums, more people will come in to support. Better than starting in the middle of another person's thread, as your post will get lost soon
                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Aidy : you will get through this ! Stay strong - I'm betting you get a nfa as it sounds so bizarre that 3 girls wouldnt have turned on someone raping them at the same event & beat the beejesus out of one guy. I hope they get charged for wasting police time !
                  Good move in the gym front ( I've joined one too ; plus is better sleep , downside is can hardly "b" walk today .
                  good luck & hugs

Emma : so sorry to see another case ... Take comfort from others in that your not alone: I wish I'd found this site earlier .. I think the moderators will direct you to some useful threads that will guide you on what is similar posts there are to help you . Big hug from me. X
                  I'm sorry but I don't understand your comments?
                  What do you mean about 3 girls and beating the beejesus out of one guy??
                  Maybe you have my story slightly mixed up?

Thanks for the nice words and hugs anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                    Emmapig - if you start your own thread in this part of the forums, more people will come in to support. Better than starting in the middle of another person's thread, as your post will get lost soon
                    I don't know how to :/ help

Comment

Originally posted by emmapig View Post
                      I don't know how to :/ help
                      Top left hand corner, on the main screen (on accused of rape section) a blue box saying start new thread!
                      Stick a relevant header in, and right what you want to ask people...tell your story!

Best wishes x

Comment

Originally posted by Aidy View Post
                        I'm sorry but I don't understand your comments?
                        What do you mean about 3 girls and beating the beejesus out of one guy??
                        Maybe you have my story slightly mixed up?

Thanks for the nice words and hugs anyway
                        I have crossed threads in error ; huge apologies : reading too many threads at the same time ( in my state & age :-(
                        I do believe you are innocent and it will get sorted though
                        Best wishes and hugs !
                        Innocentson

Comment

I have crossed threads in error ; huge apologies : reading too many threads at the same time ( in my state & age :-(
                          I do believe you are innocent and it will get sorted though
                          Best wishes and hugs !
                          Ah no need to apologise!
                          Many thanks once again

Comment

Do you have children?
                            I can't understand if you do why the police haven't talked to them already when the allegations are made by child although she's now adult.
                            Situation here is children spoken to but no follow up by SS.
                            Perhaps fact your niece keeps making these accusations/changing story is working for you.

Apologies if I've missed something in your original post.

Comment

Originally posted by wakingnightmare View Post
                              Do you have children?
                              I can't understand if you do why the police haven't talked to them already when the allegations are made by child although she's now adult.
                              Situation here is children spoken to but no follow up by SS.
                              Perhaps fact your niece keeps making these accusations/changing story is working for you.

Apologies if I've missed something in your original post.
                              Yes I have children!
                              I was informed that the SS would be notified, so I can only assume they will be in contact soon?

Comment

Hopefully you'll get SW who sees this for what it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X