Guilty until proven innocent': life after a false rape accusation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guilty until proven innocent': life after a false rape accusation

The Telegraph article was the first real discussion about false rape allegations.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/think...ccusation.html

Theresa May started her crusade to stop violence against women and girls in 2011 claiming that that 60,000 women per year were being raped in the UK as follows-

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/t...n-and-girls--2

However, Theresa May claims about the true number of women and girls being raped in the UK have been shown to have been completely inaccurate.

In year 2014/15, a total of 2581 men were convicted of rape with a 57% conviction rate, which is the lowest rate ever recorded in England and Wales.

As the Police and CPS are now leaving it to the jury to decide on who's word they believe the most at the the rape trial.

However, without any supporting medical evidence or witnesses to prove rape ever occurred the accused is almost certainly acquitted.

There has been no political gain made by the last Government's rape policy .

This was clearly shown in the 2015 UK Election results where the Conservatives only increased they overall vote by 0.8%

It is widely acknowledged that UKIP, which had no rape policy switched their voting to the Conservatives in key marginals when David Cameron said he would cut police spending on election day itself.

The end result of Theresa May violence against women and girls policy is thousands of innocent men have stood trial for rape and found not guilty.

With the Police and CPS just say there was not enough evidence to convict the accused of rape and never admitting that the majority of rape allegations are false.

Finally, to prove my point The largest group who report rape to the police is women against their current partner, which makes up 45% of all rape allegations or about 8000 men with a conviction rate of almost 0.

I was accused of 5 counts of rape by my ex-wife, but cleared on all charges.

But no one has ever said to me that my ex-wife rape allocations were ever false.

Unhappy

However, without any supporting medical evidence or witnesses to prove rape ever occurred the accused is almost certainly acquitted

That is not true, as many members on here will attest to.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post

That is not true, as many members on here will attest to.[/COLOR]
      So true RF

There are also many cases where there is medical evidence : as you would expect in consensual sex .....

However post coital regrets, guilt for cheating on partners etc or other pressures such as reputation or the monetary incentives (compensation) we hear of these days results in many innocent men being thrown to the wolves in this current climate, by the lies of some

Further muddying the waters for real victims ; it is shameful !

Innocentson
      Innocentson

Comment

My brother made a false allegation against me and my father. However, prior to reporting the allegations to the Police, he sent my parents a bogus solicitors letter accusing them of other false allegations and demanding money from them for compensation. I've since handed the bogus letters into the police and this has led to an NFA for both myself and my father. As I work in a professional capacity, my case was referred to a LADO - local authority designated officer in work. There was an internal investigation through my employers which came to the conclusion the allegations were "malicious" and it has been recorded under this category on my employment record. I understand from my manager that the Police also informed my employers there was absolutely no evidence to support the allegation and there was evidence of intent to make a malicious allegation which has resulted in my accuser being investigated for a criminal offence. However, what makes me mad is I still received a standard letter from the police stating there was insufficient evidence to prosecute me. How can one organisation class the allegation as malicious but the Police won't? I have also received a letter from the Police which refers to me as a "victim" who is entitled to a victims rights assessment but the Police are still refusing to officially record the allegation on their records as malicious. I've made a formal complaint to professional standards about the matter and my MP is also on the case.

Comment

Working...
        X