Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news? How arr things?

Comment

Spoke to the detective on Saturday he can't believe the cps have not rung me to explain there decision
      2 weeks on witch they should have this is a discrace
      Got to go see my local mp on Friday been in touch with solicitors but they can't help
      This can't stop here this defo a miscarriage of justice on my part

Comment

When you meet the mp what are you going to say?

Comment

Wow this just happened to me

Originally posted by Nick1234 View Post
          Cut a long story short i was accused of raping a boy 20 years ago he told the police
          This 3 years ago I was on bail for 8 months couldn't see my kids and nearly lost my home
          6 months ago the police arrested him for perverting the course of justice he admitted him and his father did it for money the cps told me yestarday it's not in the public interest to charge him wtf
          I've gone through hell what can I do know regarding this I can't go out the house with out some calling me names the police are furious at this the excuse not to charge is he had a **** upbringing
          I posted something on a Facebook group to support victims of racism. This guy called Peter Greenall messaged me privately and very quickly got to saying that he's going to tell the police I've been messaging his daughter and that he can make them think whatever he wants because he has DONE IT BEFORE. I so googled his named and have now come across this. I have a full log of the messages he has sent me. Seriously crazy.

Has there been any updates regarding this matter? Also, perhaps my chat log will help you.

Tom

Comment

I am the father of the child in question, that was raped and had his back passage muscle damaged.
            Has anyone got any genuine questions to ask me???
            There are a few people with things to say by the looks of it!

Anyone???

Comment

The reason I was never charged with perverting the course of justice is that I wasn't doing it and they know it. It was covered up at the time, then in 2014/15 not investigated properly and there wasn't a realistic chance of prosecution.
              I wanted charging to get him in court!!!!! and get the truth of it all out there.

Comment

https://www.newslocker.com/en-uk/reg...y-wigan-today/
                That was not guilty of harassing the creature.
                My son has to live with what was done to him and then was made to go and say it was lies by him and that is the reason I was arrested for perverting the course of justice.
                He bullied my son into saying it never happened.
                People need to talk facts and not the bull**** being talked on here.
                My child was raped. More than once he said!!!

Comment

Working...
                X