Will it never end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will it never end

Hi in October 2014 my then 16 yr old son was accused of raping a 8 yr old girl whom before this we was friends with the family for a lot of years,

He was on bail until February 2015 and charged were dropped due to the girl giving different statements which the police said were sounding has if her words were put into her head before she gave statements,also the family were under social services and the girls uncle whom lived with them at the time,and had a previous alagetion for touching a 4yr old boy two years earlier,

We were subjected to interviews for months by social services has we also have a son and daughter under 15 at the time,

Eventually the police dropped charges but throu out this time we were told that they believed Luke was innocent we have gone throu hell and back and my son had to live with his grandmother has being on bail wasn't allowed to live with us due to having siblings at home,

Through out this year we have had to contact the police numerous times due to a other family in are street causing trouble calling my son a Pedo and also the girls uncle pulling over in his car calling my son a Pedo

Now my son was arrested last night due to another allagation by this young girl who is now 9,she has told the police she was near to where we live on her own no witnesses that my son pointed a gun to her

I had my house searched and there was no gun found which I know they wouldn't has I know my son didn't do it how ever the time they have said this happen he did go the shop on his bike and saw the uncle pass him,

We are all under a lot of stress and the police have told us they will assist with getting help from the council to move has this family will not give in has at the time of my sons first arrest I told the police some home truths about this family and the girls mother was arrested her self for fraud and give a suspended sentence with comunity service and her kids are still under social services with a view to being given to there father who she was having a affair with another guy

This was the catalist of are fall out has we stood by the father of the children and when it all came out the the young girl had been raped she put the blame in my son My son is now on bail until November 16 will this night mate ever end
    Last edited by Casehardened; 6 October 2015, 09:14 AM. Reason: Adding paragraph breaks

Please would a mod add paragraphs? Can't read it like this. I did ask the poster in PM on FB to do that.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      Please would a mod add paragraphs? Can't read it like this. I did ask the poster in PM on FB to do that.
      Sorry wasn't sure how to do it
      But just received a call from
      The police and we have been
      Told the girl made the story of
      The gun up to get my son in trouble
      Again they have dropped the charges again

Comment

Originally posted by Jewels View Post
        Sorry wasn't sure how to do it
        But just received a call from
        The police and we have been
        Told the girl made the story of
        The gun up to get my son in trouble
        Again they have dropped the charges again
        Wow. Unbelievable and incredibly frightening. There are truly some troubled souls out there. I wish you and your son all the best.

Sal.

Comment

If you are on a phone you can hold down shift and then hit enter, when you've finished a sentence / short paragraph.

So it's another NFA? Hopefully the police will seriously consider a prosecution for wasting police time, at the very least.
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Jewels View Post
            Hi in October 2014 my then 16 yr old son was accused of raping a 8 yr old girl whom before this we was friends with the family for a lot of years,he was on bail until February 2015 and charged were dropped due to the girl giving different statements which the police said were sounding has if her words were put into her head before she gave statements,also the family were under social services and the girls uncle whom lived with them at the time,and had a previous alagetion for touching a 4yr old boy two years earlier, we were subjected to interviews for months by social services has we also have a son and daughter under 15 at the time,eventually the police dropped charges but throu out this time we were told that they believed Luke was innocent we have gone throu hell and back and my son had to live with his grandmother has being on bail wasn't allowed to live with us due to having siblings at home, through out this year we have had to contact the police numerous times due to a other family in are street causing trouble calling my son a Pedo and also the girls uncle pulling over in his car calling my son a Pedo now my son was arrested last night due to another allagation by this young girl who is now 9,she has told the police she was near to where we live on her own no witnesses that my son pointed a gun to her I had my house searched and there was no gun found which I know they wouldn't has I know my son didn't do it how ever the time they have said this happen he did go the shop on his bike and saw the uncle pass him,we are all under a lot of stress and the police have told us they will assist with getting help from the council to move has this family will not give in has at the time of my sons first arrest I told the police some home truths about this family and the girls mother was arrested her self for fraud and give a suspended sentence with comunity service and her kids are still under social services with a view to being given to there father who she was having a affair with another guy this was the catalist of are fall out has we stood by the father of the children and when it all came out the the young girl had been raped she put the blame in my son My son is now on bail until November 16 will this night mate ever end

Sounds like the nightmare will end

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
              Sorry, I was offline for 24hrs but done now...(rather late in view of the NFA but still useful for future reference)
              Last edited by Casehardened; 6 October 2015, 09:18 AM.
              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
              X