Wedding Night - Rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Night - Rape

I want to share my story................

My Wedding started out as a beautiful day , I was so nervous and excited.

I must admit I was a little tipsy by the end of the evening , and being such a long day I was getting sleepy.

We had booked the bridal suite at a local 5 star hotel

When we got there , I was all giggly like a virgin school-girl , He carried me to the lift , and thereafter into the honey-moon suite , it was the biggest room I've ever seen , there was a massive king-size bed , flowers were on the table , and he had also ordered champagne.

By now the time was way past midnight , and I wanted to do was go to sleep. I was by now lying on my back on top of the bed dozing...

His mood then changed , he started saying he was now my husband and we are having sexual intercourse to consumate our marriage , he waited all day for sex , and he was not going to wait any longer to ****-me !

it was excruiating painful , he keep ****ing me until he ejaculated into my vagina. He then stopped and said we were now married ! , I was crying , in a lot of pain , and scared. I don't know what happened next , all I remember was waking up , feeling very sore and tender and seeing blood on the sheets.

Tears are running down my face as I type this message.

We got diivorce.

I've started to rebuild my life, I am wary of men , I went from a sexy girl, to a woman that is scared of sex , I still don't like a man touching my knickers and fondling me inside of them, although I still like to look sexy in bed , I now wear baby-dolls / nighties with a pair of knickers , my current boy-fried knows what happened to me , he does not understand why, since I am in a loving relationship I still wear knickers to bed, for him it kills the sensual mood of spontanaous love-making , that first he has to remove my knickers , anybody else suffer from this ? - Kirtsy
    Last edited by Casehardened; 3 October 2015, 08:13 AM. Reason: Deleted unnecessary sexual detail

Hi Kirsty,

I normally steer well clear of the 'Been raped?' section of the forum as I don't have the understanding or expertise to respond.

However in this instance, while the writer in me admired your excellent prose and flow of words, the graphic and explicit detail would be better suited in the pages of a Mills & Boon novel rather than on this forum.

I have therefore judiciously deleted several of your sentences, hopefully without detracting from the bones of your account.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

hi

Originally posted by Kirsty View Post
      I want to share my story................

My Wedding started out as a beautiful day , I was so nervous and excited.

I must admit I was a little tipsy by the end of the evening , and being such a long day I was getting sleepy.

We had booked the bridal suite at a local 5 star hotel

When we got there , I was all giggly like a virgin school-girl , He carried me to the lift , and thereafter into the honey-moon suite , it was the biggest room I've ever seen , there was a massive king-size bed , flowers were on the table , and he had also ordered champagne.

By now the time was way past midnight , and I wanted to do was go to sleep. I was by now lying on my back on top of the bed dozing...

His mood then changed , he started saying he was now my husband and we are having sexual intercourse to consumate our marriage , he waited all day for sex , and he was not going to wait any longer to ****-me !

it was excruiating painful , he keep ****ing me until he ejaculated into my vagina. He then stopped and said we were now married ! , I was crying , in a lot of pain , and scared. I don't know what happened next , all I remember was waking up , feeling very sore and tender and seeing blood on the sheets.

Tears are running down my face as I type this message.

We got diivorce.

I've started to rebuild my life, I am wary of men , I went from a sexy girl, to a woman that is scared of sex , I still don't like a man touching my knickers and fondling me inside of them, although I still like to look sexy in bed , I now wear baby-dolls / nighties with a pair of knickers , my current boy-fried knows what happened to me , he does not understand why, since I am in a loving relationship I still wear knickers to bed, for him it kills the sensual mood of spontanaous love-making , that first he has to remove my knickers , anybody else suffer from this ? - Kirtsy

Hi Kirsty. Sorry to hear of what has happened to you. I'm guessing it must be made much worse by the fact that his has been done by someone who is supposed to love you and vowed to care for you for the rest of your life. Obviously this has never happened to me and I can only try to empathise as best I can.

I'm trying to ask discreetly, but being a bloke of course I haven't in reality got a clue! Have you had any counselling? I know it's not for everyone, but you might find it helpful.

I'm no expert, but the fact that you are in a relationship and can allow a man into your bed suggests to me that you have strength in you. He seems from what you've said to be a decent bloke as he seems to be patient and understanding.

Maybe there are other ways that you could pleasure each other to build to a sexual relationship. Again, I'm sure that counselling may help. Anyway, I'm not really qualified to say anything so I'll get off and leave that thought with you.

Good luck with the descisions you make.

Comment

Working...
      X