Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMessage

Hi admin,

I really want to PM some people I've come across on the site, but I have no option to do so?

I'm really desperate to talk to somebody who may understand my plight other than an NHS appointed GP.

Please can you point me in the direction how to PM.

Much obliged,

Sal.

You have to have been a member on here for a certain amount of time and posted so many times too.

You might want to PM others, but please remember that others are in a similar or worse situation than you, and it is difficult at times to support others off-forum when they have their own worries.

I have set my PMs so that only contacts (I choose) can PM me. This is because I have a lot of work I am involved with. I am currently working on three appeals and 2 trials, and cannot be bogged down with PMs from people, when they could easily be writing on here, what they would write to me.

Post on the forums. Answer other people's threads. Support them too. You will then find that support comes back.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by SalvationNeeded123 View Post
      Hi admin,

I really want to PM some people I've come across on the site, but I have no option to do so?

I'm really desperate to talk to somebody who may understand my plight other than an NHS appointed GP.

Please can you point me in the direction how to PM.

Much obliged,

Sal.
      You have made the required number of posts so the PM facility should activate after you have been a member for 10 days.

Quite a few members have indicated in their posts that they would be happy to communicate with others in the same situation via pm (and then possibly by phone) so it may be worth you having a look through the more recent threads.
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
      X