No announcement yet.

living hell whats next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my wife has to go to police station for questioning ??? on the 30th November...would she need a soliciter with her ???? our would she be ok on her own???

Comment

Originally posted by peter125 View Post
      my wife has to go to police station for questioning ??? on the 30th November...would she need a soliciter with her ???? our would she be ok on her own???
      she getting worried has shes never been in a situation like this ...having to give a statement against her daughter ?????

Comment

Not 100% sure but, if it I was your wife, I'd definitely take a solicitor with me. Please keep strong.... we all know only too well what you're going through xxx

Comment

she getting worried has shes never been in a situation like this ...having to give a statement against her daughter ?????
          It's incredibly hard and sadly, a lot of families will never be the same again after false accusations. You will find yourself on a rollercoaster of emotions. My brother has been falsely accused of historic rape and has been charged this week. This forum is amazing and I don't know what we would have done without it to be honest. Keep strong xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Cazzle18 View Post
            It's incredibly hard and sadly, a lot of families will never be the same again after false accusations. You will find yourself on a rollercoaster of emotions. My brother has been falsely accused of historic rape and has been charged this week. This forum is amazing and I don't know what we would have done without it to be honest. Keep strong xxx
            sorry to hear about your brother xxx
            yep its hard i just take one day at a time ..just want it to end and be over so has a family we can start living again....why do people we know or think we do ...do things like this its beyond me ?????
            herd off family friend my accuser is laughing havin fun times in her own world not having a care about whats shes caused

Comment

well took wife went to police station this morninig ...sol never turned up after ringing several times she forgot ??????? so wife went in alone but came out after 2hrs all good backed me up 100% what i had said in my interviews etc..etc...
              The 2 female plod said to her to tell me they will rebail me till 6th Jan 16 from 4th Dec 15 ??????? for further investigations ??? but did say to wife they would like to get case closed by xmas ???? what does that mean ??????/

Comment

Once the police are done they will pass it to the CPS. I would assume they mean that they hope to get it off to CPS during December

Comment

They can hand it to they CPS fairly quickly in DP's case the OIC recommended NFA and his supervisor handed it the CPS 12 days later they've had it 5 weeks today what they think of it and how long they'll take is anybody's guess though OIC didn't contact us though other half called him a week later and he said it had gone to the CPS a week ago.
                  Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

and i suspect that with xmas coming everywhere will close for 2weeks hols ???
                    just keep going with the support from here and my family xxxx

all i want is to see them bouncing yellow things LOL wont tempt fate by saying them

Comment

up date

The wife has been interviewd all went well ....they have just interviewed my older daughter at her house and we are all saying the same thing lets hope it puts an end to this nightmare xxx
                      I feel really sorry for the wife with xmas coming up and the rest of my family ...the daughter who accussed me.. the family have sent her to coventry so to speak ??? and want nothing to do with her but i know its hard for wife buying stuff for her other children and not the AC...?????

Comment

So sad to read your situation ; it must be so difficult for you seeing your family so badly affected, especially at this time of year. Hopefully the step daughter who's falsely accusing you, might get a wake up call when she realises the impact if her actions on you , but also her mother and sisters at Christmas

Stay strong & best wishes for a peaceful time
                        Innocentson

Comment

Originally posted by innocentson View Post
                          So sad to read your situation ; it must be so difficult for you seeing your family so badly affected, especially at this time of year. Hopefully the step daughter who's falsely accusing you, might get a wake up call when she realises the impact if her actions on you , but also her mother and sisters at Christmas

Stay strong & best wishes for a peaceful time
                          THANKS x but its horrid at the moment wraping presants for all kids/grandkids etc etc but having to leave one out why o why did she do it ????
                          what is she trying to gain ??? i dont know.. no one in the family knows why she came up with a story like this but we all think thats its gone on to far now and she cant back out !!!!

Comment

Rebailed again ??????

Went to police station today for 2nd bail date ...was in there 15min...rebailed again for 3rd time till 10th feb ..told um its a joke and a waste of time and money there reply its pending further investagations ???? LIKE WHAT ALREADY SPOKE TO WIFE ...SISTER IN LAW ....OTHER DAUGHTERS AND FAMILY MEMBERS ...roll on February 10th

Comment

Working...
                            X