living hell whats next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• living hell whats next

what do I do .....cut a long story short...on Wednesday 23 oct 15...2 police came to my house at 05.30 looking for me ..I was away staying at my mums looking after her after a stroke....the wife let them in they say there looking for me ..searched the house then left saying they would come back...now 1st Oct not came back ???
    we have since heard storys going round ...that my youngest step daughter has accused me of rape ?????
    I have 3 step daughters all grown up with there own familys etc etc
    the youngest one is 26 ...but she has mental issues
    she is married which I paid for last year ..all ok then ???
    she has ashburgers symdrome...and lives in like a fantasy world...she tells constant lies after lies to get what she wants
    her and her husband both have mental issues of same kind they have a daughter 1 year old who is being monitored by social service etc etc
    I HAVE THE FULL BACKING AND SUPPORT MY FAMILY...but this is hell....sometimes things like this stick???????
    I have been in touch with a soliciter who told me to ring police get details etc go with soliciter to station for interview doing ringing today

what a living hell...xx

Originally posted by peter125 View Post
    what do I do .....cut a long story short...on Wednesday 23 oct 15...2 police came to my house at 05.30 looking for me .

Do you mean that they came last October 2014 or September this year?

You are entitled to the services of a free (legal aid) solicitor for interview. If you can choose a good legal aid solicitor, so much the better.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      Do you mean that they came last October 2014 or September this year?

You are entitled to the services of a free (legal aid) solicitor for interview. If you can choose a good legal aid solicitor, so much the better.
      they came 23rd October this year ...last week !!! now on 1st October and nothing ????

Comment

they came 23rd October this year ...last week !!!

It's only the 1st October today, so you mean September 23rd?

It's only been a few days. They know where to find you if they need to speak with you. Or you could just contact the officer to ask if/when they want you in for an interview, or get your solicitor to do that, although you might have to pay them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
          It's only the 1st October today, so you mean September 23rd?

It's only been a few days. They know where to find you if they need to speak with you. Or you could just contact the officer to ask if/when they want you in for an interview, or get your solicitor to do that, although you might have to pay them.
          yes sorry ...my heads up my ?????? sept 23rd 15

Comment

yes sorry ...my heads up my ?????? sept 23rd 15
            just been in touch with police by phone...got meeting/interview at police station on Monday morning 5th.....my solicitor is coming ..she is also ringing the officer today too see if she can get any more info...???? lets hope she does.....roll on Monday....

Comment

just been in touch with police by phone...got meeting/interview at police station on Monday morning 5th.....my solicitor is coming ..she is also ringing the officer today too see if she can get any more info...???? lets hope she does.....roll on Monday....
              solicitors rang police station...unable to get hold of officer dealing with it..???? so they sent email....will get back to me tomorrow if they respond..?????

I know I cant and wont but I would like to go to daughters home and give her hell..x

Comment

quick update ...after my interview at police station bailed till 4th December 15

the 2 police woman who interviewed me turned up at my house ..out of the blue???? this thursday asking to speak to my wife ..
                she was home so they went into the lounge and had a "chat" with her i had to leave the house..she now has to go to police station end of november for interview they are now asking to speak too other members of my family and my 2 other daughters may be they to will have to pay a visit for interview
                am i wright in thinking they are trying to get enough evidence or something before i go back on the 4th dec

this is an on going nightmare while the accuser sits there scot free ?????
                Last edited by peter125; 22 November 2015, 10:07 AM.

Comment

If the family members' statements would assist the defence case, it sounds like police are hoping to turn them into prosecution witnesses, should there be a charge. They will then say that those potential witnesses cannot speak to the defence side. This is not true. It's one of the dirty tricks they tend to play.

If they do that, and there is a charge, the solicitor can still speak with them and take a statement from them to assist the defence.

Comment

Sorry to read about your terrible ordeal...

It was a little confusing to start but I get the jist

There is not a great deal you can do at this stage while you are on police bail......

Other than keep your chin up and be strong do not contact the False accuser....perhaps write down things that would support your story.....times dates....locations etc

Keep your mind active...gym....excersise... Etc

I've noticed you have not received many responses to your original post....

I would suggest perhaps offering support to others on this forum who are going through terrible ordeals......(some who have been on police bail for the best part of a year!.).......as this inturn will perhaps generate more support and advice for you....

Some people have a habit of posting there concerns/story.....without supporting anyone else....they then dissapear

And then weeks later pop in to the forum again expecting people to support them....

I hope you find the strength to pull through

Never give up

Kind regards
                    A12
                    Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

Thanks for your help xx
                      i would love to give support advice to others but im finding it hard just to help myself at mo....
                      during the last 14mts ive had a life from hell October 14 my brother past away aged 54 cancer ..then in March 15... 5mths later my dad passed away only 73 .....then August 15 my mum had a stroke only me left to sort it all out....then i get all this to top it off ...now ive had to give up work due to my health issues was/am HGV1 driver due to blood pressure etc etc had my licence suspended.....
                      THINGS CANT GET ANY WORSE FOR ME?????? OR CAN THEY XX

Comment

No problem.... I feel your pain words cannot describe losing loved ones....

I know you say that you are struggling yourself.... We all struggle.... On this forum

One can almost become entrapped in a bleak....dark ...downward spiral.....

Your emotions will be all over the place.....

But this may sound harsh you have to snap out of it......you have to be strong.... You will Win.....

Focus on your purpose....focus on your goal.....

Find your inner strength....

Never give up...never lose hope...

You know that you are innocent..... You cannot let the False Accuser win

Like all of us on here ....you will have bad days....you feel low....sad....depressed..

But we all plough through.....

Me personally I have always refrained from going to my GP and taking prescribed medication for depression... Etc....that's my personal choice...

I have discovered great natural methods such as excersise reading writing poetry etc.... And even supporting other people on this forum can give you a boost...

But perhaps if you have not already see your GP and perhaps some councelling support...perhaps this can help you further

Remember you are not alone pal

We can support you on this forum

Turn the pain to power

Kind regards
                        A12
                        Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenal12 View Post
                          No problem.... I feel your pain words cannot describe losing loved ones....

I know you say that you are struggling yourself.... We all struggle.... On this forum

One can almost become entrapped in a bleak....dark ...downward spiral.....

Your emotions will be all over the place.....

But this may sound harsh you have to snap out of it......you have to be strong.... You will Win.....

Focus on your purpose....focus on your goal.....

Find your inner strength....

Never give up...never lose hope...

You know that you are innocent..... You cannot let the False Accuser win

Like all of us on here ....you will have bad days....you feel low....sad....depressed..

But we all plough through.....

Me personally I have always refrained from going to my GP and taking prescribed medication for depression... Etc....that's my personal choice...

I have discovered great natural methods such as excersise reading writing poetry etc.... And even supporting other people on this forum can give you a boost...

But perhaps if you have not already see your GP and perhaps some councelling support...perhaps this can help you further

Remember you are not alone pal

We can support you on this forum

Turn the pain to power

Kind regards
                          A12
                          Thank you for your kind words..xxxx
                          just keep going then day to day hope for a happy ending ..and the same for all on here xxx

Comment

[there are more details of Peter125's case on his other thread: http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...the-differance ]
                            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by casehardened View Post
                              [there are more details of peter125's case on his other thread: http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...the-differance ]

thanks try to keep it all in one place x

Comment

Working...
                              X