Can't believe this is happening again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe this is happening again

Two years ago I found this forum after my dad was arrested for Sexual abuse against his granddaughter (my niece who has a long history of lying from saying she got knocked down by a car to her friend stabbed her all to get out of being in trouble for doing something that she shouldn't of, ) - the things she accused him of were just unbelievable. Any way to cut a long story short he was on bail for 6 weeks and he got NFA. Last Wednesday my dad was arrested again - she now says that he raped her ( we have had no contact with the family since 2 years ago), but has now had counselling and felt she could say more than she did last time. She has now said that the abuse went on for longer than she said last time etc. We went to the police station to wait for my dad to arrive and when he did The OIC took me, my sister, mum & brother in law into a room and explained that my dad would be getting some lunch. I said I cannot believe that she is doing this again and how can we stop her, the OIC said we cant because they cannot prove she is lying! I said to her about my sister being a liar and saying she had been raped by previous boyfriends etc and that she had to leave her previous job in a school as she made a false allegation about the mother and father of a child she was supporting saying they were sexually abusing etc... the OIC said it was learned behavior. The OIC said it would be a long bail as they have a backlog of computers to check etc (they took my dads phone, computer etc)

The last time my dad was arrested he had texts on his phone from the accuser sent days before saying how she couldint wait to see him and nan and their are plenty more texts like that from over the years - the OIC last time told my dad when he was NFA'd to keep that phone which he did and they now have as well.

My dad said the OIC was quite surprised when he told her there had been no contact over the past 2 years and that the computer they had seized was the same one her had from 10 years ago ( they didint take the computer last time).

I just cannot get over that these people are allowed to say whatever they want, over & over again!! My poor mum and dad were just coming to terms with what happened 2 years ago and now the nightmare begins again...The OIC said they cannot prove she is lying....well they cant prove shes telling the truth either because it never happened!!!

Sorry i am ranting but I am so angry right now that people like my sister and niece ( hate calling them that because they are nothing to me) can just go around destroying peoples lives!! My sister like I said before has not only falsely accused others of sexual abuse against their own children but has reported others to social services for no reason etc.

I'd be surprised if this went anywhere. However these days they tend not to bother with truth or lies, but whether there is enough "evidence" to clock up a 51% chance of conviction.

Hopefully the police will investigate this properly though, and possibly prove she's lying. Then prosecute her. She's a danger to men and women everywhere. And people like her to lie and lie, as you are able to prove, do real victims a massive disservice.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
    X