Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

other countries: some thoughts on offering advice to people abroad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other countries: some thoughts on offering advice to people abroad?

Hi those who dont know me, my partner has been through 1,5 years of torture after his daughter made some vlaims about historic rape. Still **** knows why. However in the end (one day before the trial was supposed to take place ) she admitted to the police it was all lies and she was trying to get back to her father. Im not British, im german and have only lived in uk for the time if this ordeal.

I am somewhat glad that this happened to us in uk, becayse if he'd happened to be german things would have been a lot more difficult. To make this clear, i dont trust the german police or cps more than in uk so i assume that here too hundreds of men are in a similar situation. ONLY that they dont have a forum like this or a community to support them. I have been wondering how this forum was created and how to do this and honestly ... since there are no statistics or anything at all it us quite difficult to find out how things are in another country. Let alone the law .. i actually started to know british law better than ours.. i feel i want to do something but i dont know what or how.... does anyone have an idea?

Hi,

I've moved your post to the 'General Discussion' section as it fits better there.....

Phil & Jo founded this forum originally and they could explain better how and why but I believe it was originally for all sorts of issues (if you look down to the bottom there is even a 'Marriage' section though I don't recollect anyone ever posting in there) it's just that unfortunately the FA's have ballooned

Vielen Grussen, btw,

PS look at posts #4 & #5 in this thread re. Germany

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...NO-one-is-safe
    Last edited by Casehardened; 20 September 2015, 05:47 AM.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Thanks ch.phil and jo hit a nerve there as there just is no other place to find support. I feel for those who cant benefit from this forum because of language issues...

Comment

Working...
      X