Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need to make a stand. NO one is safe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might be interested in this, but everyone would need to be in on the site and we would have to agree how to do it. I think the best way to do this would be through a tv documentary centered on a trial, but it would have to be someone good like Louis Theroux. Coordinated with protests probably in London. Just an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by IRB777 View Post
      I might be interested in this, but everyone would need to be in on the site and we would have to agree how to do it. I think the best way to do this would be through a tv documentary centered on a trial, but it would have to be someone good like Louis Theroux. Coordinated with protests probably in London. Just an idea.

Excellent idea! How about an advert ? To go between tv shows or YouTube videos.
      A quick short video compiling all the consequences of a false rape allegation.
      Maybe starts with male and a female laughing and joking coming home from a nightclub, having consensual sex, next morning the girl runs off to her boyfriends house , with regret calls the police , fast forwards to a judges guilty hammer being slammed and his family crying , fast forward to sat in a prison cell looking out the window. Ending with the caption " false accusations don't just hurt one person , they hurt entire families, don't do it "

Just an idea

Comment

I'm in

...and I've not exactly been quiet over the past 12yrs since police tried to shut me up as an outspoken person on HIV/AIDS & gay equality issues with not one, but two false rape allegations.

One both occasions police later had to admit there was evidence the allegations against me were false....did they prosecute the FA's?
        No, because it would raise a LOT of questions about other aspects of the police misconduct, abuse, dishonesty, intimidation, failure of duty of care, abuse of power, homophobia ....and down right CRIMINALITY of some of the Devon & Cornwall police officers involved since 2004 (& before regarding ignoring historic child rape reported to police since 1987)

BUT the IPCC (Independent Police Complaints Commission), HMIC (Her Majesty's Inspector of Constabulary) Police PSD (Police Professional Standards Dept.) Criminal Justice Board, Police Crime Panel, Police Crime Commissioner (Devon & Cornwall), ACPO have ALL without a single exception ALL turned a blind eye to this when informed...repeatedly & the rest of what is rotten within a deeply, deeply, deeply corrupt & self-serving Freemason mafia like tax payer exploitative protection racket....others call the police.

Not to mention some in the legal profession making money hand over fist & grossly over paid, disconnected Judges who seem to have about as much understanding of the average person in the UK as a Martian microbe might.

As a person who was child raped by multiple persons, over multiple years from age six through to age ten, I'm due to be giving evidence to the Truth Project part of the statutory Independent Inquiry into Child Sex Abuse which is 'supposed' to be looking at institutional, organisational & charitable failings regarding the endemic covering up by the establishment of child sexual abuse in the UK.

Part of my experience:- http://www.gayhistorycornwall.com/#!...estimony/c1zey

I'm not holding my breath that anything constructive will come of the statutory CSA inquiry. To many in Westminster, police & judicial system have to much to loose.

I will be naming a LOT of Devon & Cornwall police officers, to the CSA inquiry, who by their misconduct, criminality, dishonesty & homophobia have been complicit & collaborative in covering up that multiple child rape (& homophobic police attitudes & practices) for DECADES!

Justice in the UK is only what you can AFFORD to purchase & buy off, or your own ability to provide evidence...it has Jack Schitt to do with any professional integrity of police.

Comment

I'm in....

Meltdowns everyday.....

Comment

I've already raised a number of issues with my M.P. regarding the way the Police investigate false allegations such as lack of impartiality. I believe the Police should have a tight timeframe to investigate particularly in the case of professionals where there jobs are affected. Furthermore, the government also needs to issue a timeframe in which accusers can make a complaint to the Police rather than the current open ended system.

Comment

Slowdown73- what kind of response did you get from your MP? If any
              They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
                Slowdown73- what kind of response did you get from your MP? If any
                My M.P. was very supportive. She has written to the Police to raise the issues but they have so far not replied.

Comment

Originally posted by slowdown73 View Post
                  My M.P. was very supportive. She has written to the Police to raise the issues but they have so far not replied.
                  Dont hold your breath the police dont give a monkeys about little people all they are are a number on their sheet so that it helps with them getting promotion!

Comment

I'm quite sure that's true but I'm still going to give it a try. The MP where we lived is SNP, here it's staunch labour so not as if there's any conflict there!

Comment

I appreciate the need for total anonymity- however I can no longer stand back and see families, lives, etc torn apart. I too have to keep my partner's case anonymous- but I am free to talk about my own.

I'll pm all those who reply, just to see what ideas we all have.

I would rather try and fail then sit here and stew in my own anger and resentment and after joining this forum I realize hat it's not just "us" as I first assumed
                      I've just started on this nightmare journey and can't pm anyone yet. My husband and I are too traumatised to share our story or risk our anonymity yet. I would never have believed that this kind of thing could happen to him, or that the system would allow the anyone to be treated so poorly until they are proven guilty. Some of the stories on here put the fear of the devil into me and I haven't told my husband of this site yet, even though there's encouragement to be found too. He's surviving by not thinking about it all too much yet. From all I read on here there's not much more to be done until a charging decision is made and that might be a long time off.

The wait is hell on earth, but I'd be interested in rocking a few boats later. I read the other day that the Met 'may' relax their policy of always believing the 'victim'. Ye Gods! What happened to impartiality!

Has anything been decided in the background about a reasonable way forward with this in terms of the op's suggestion?
                      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Ideas have been tossed around on here and other forums but it's so difficult to co-ordinate when folk are so far flung.

I would happily descend on No. 10 and stay there until someone listens.

The OP I fear is now incarcerated but he was making waves at one point as I think he had various media contacts but as I said i don't think he's with us at the moment.

I think I've been so wrapped up in mine and OH's case I got bogged down with it all. Please encourage him to get on here- I found this site post conviction but trust me - the advice here is invaluable and had I known about it before trial I would have been asking a lot more questions but as it was we put total faith in the defence team which I believed completely let him down.

what stage are you at?
                        Be prepared for a long arduous journey but we're all on the same road, some of us at different stages.

My OH was found guilty and convicted and I know I'm seen as just some stupid cow desperate to hang on to a man- but believe me- as co-accused I sat by his side through the trial and I KNOW it was a gross miscarriage of justice.

Only post on here what you are comfortable with sharing and don't give any clues to anyone's identity.

Can I ask what area you are in? (Just area, not specific).

Sorry you had to find your way to this nightmare world

Comment

Ideas have been tossed around on here and other forums but it's so difficult to co-ordinate when folk are so far flung.

I would happily descend on No. 10 and stay there until someone listens.

The OP I fear is now incarcerated but he was making waves at one point as I think he had various media contacts but as I said i don't think he's with us at the moment.

I think I've been so wrapped up in mine and OH's case I got bogged down with it all. Please encourage him to get on here- I found this site post conviction but trust me - the advice here is invaluable and had I known about it before trial I would have been asking a lot more questions but as it was we put total faith in the defence team which I believed completely let him down.

what stage are you at?
                          Be prepared for a long arduous journey but we're all on the same road, some of us at different stages.

My OH was found guilty and convicted and I know I'm seen as just some stupid cow desperate to hang on to a man- but believe me- as co-accused I sat by his side through the trial and I KNOW it was a gross miscarriage of justice.

Only post on here what you are comfortable with sharing and don't give any clues to anyone's identity.

Can I ask what area you are in? (Just area, not specific).

Sorry you had to find your way to this nightmare world
                          Arrest and questioning on a false historical 'event' concocted by a member of the family. Several months of police bail but no charges so far. We are in the north of England. It's so incredible to me that people can be jailed on what amounts to the word of one person with little to no investigation or evidence.

I'm so sorry to hear that your OH was convicted. Does he have any chance of an appeal? And co-accused? That must have been dreadful. I feel tarred with the same brush as my OH. I know people want to know why I haven't left him, but HE'S DONE NOTHING WRONG!!! That's the other terrifying thing - someone's lies will take every penny we can muster to defend and she will not be accountable for the havoc she has caused. Her gloating on social media was horrendous.
                          'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
                            Arrest and questioning on a false historical 'event' concocted by a member of the family. Several months of police bail but no charges so far. We are in the north of England. It's so incredible to me that people can be jailed on what amounts to the word of one person with little to no investigation or evidence.

I'm so sorry to hear that your OH was convicted. Does he have any chance of an appeal? And co-accused? That must have been dreadful. I feel tarred with the same brush as my OH. I know people want to know why I haven't left him, but HE'S DONE NOTHING WRONG!!! That's the other terrifying thing - someone's lies will take every penny we can muster to defend and she will not be accountable for the havoc she has caused. Her gloating on social media was horrendous.
                            I can't get to grips with the idea that it's our family doing this to us. My husband is the kindest, sweetest man, who wouldn't hurt a fly. I don't know what to do for the best to help him, or who to trust. Our whole world just fell apart and for no good reason.

Comment

Make sure you screenshot the social media stuff- but DON'T show any of it to the cops- save it for a solicitor if he's charged and then you need one.

Oh's defence was that he was a smokescreen for the crimes of others but at trial it was a very flimsy argument. After he was convicted one of the adults behind it was found guilty of domestic violence, yet another pleaded guilty to sexually abusing FA's after being allegedly caught red-handed. You couldn't make it up. We are hoping to find something in the other 2 cases that will assist with an appeal.

i don't understand how anybody can lie like this and completely ruin another individual's life. We lost absolutely everything because of it.

One of the most frustrating things for me was that in my case the cops never investigated any of the alleged offences. The FA's lied through their back teeth and I could have proved they did if only I had been interviewed. I was arrested , charged and bailed and they did not ask me ONE SINGLE QUESTION!!!!

My case dismissed at trial so they could get to OH. If they'd continued to cross examine witnesses about me it would have become even more obvious they were liars so they just dropped the case. Just like that. 15 months on bail, banned from my house which has now been repossessed, 1000s of pounds in debt, OH lost his business, I had to leave my much loved job and move back to my home town for support.
                              As a nurse I could have been struck off which would have meant loosing all my NHS pensions etc not to mention the damage it has caused to my professional reputation- it will lie on my DBS certificate for 5 years.

And I know at least one FA has been compensated.

It stinks.

Be careful who you trust.Just tell who needs to know what they need to know and leave it there.

All you can do is stand beside him through this nightmare- listen when he needs to talk, hold his hand in silence, whatever he needs from you. Me and OH were lucky in that we never fell out with each other despite the stress it caused us.
                              There is absolutely no rhyme nor reason to any of this but at least you've found our sorry little - well, ever growing- band of weary travelers.

Comment

Make sure you screenshot the social media stuff- but DON'T show any of it to the cops- save it for a solicitor if he's charged and then you need one.

Oh's defence was that he was a smokescreen for the crimes of others but at trial it was a very flimsy argument. After he was convicted one of the adults behind it was found guilty of domestic violence, yet another pleaded guilty to sexually abusing FA's after being allegedly caught red-handed. You couldn't make it up. We are hoping to find something in the other 2 cases that will assist with an appeal.

i don't understand how anybody can lie like this and completely ruin another individual's life. We lost absolutely everything because of it.

One of the most frustrating things for me was that in my case the cops never investigated any of the alleged offences. The FA's lied through their back teeth and I could have proved they did if only I had been interviewed. I was arrested , charged and bailed and they did not ask me ONE SINGLE QUESTION!!!!

My case dismissed at trial so they could get to OH. If they'd continued to cross examine witnesses about me it would have become even more obvious they were liars so they just dropped the case. Just like that. 15 months on bail, banned from my house which has now been repossessed, 1000s of pounds in debt, OH lost his business, I had to leave my much loved job and move back to my home town for support.
                                As a nurse I could have been struck off which would have meant loosing all my NHS pensions etc not to mention the damage it has caused to my professional reputation- it will lie on my DBS certificate for 5 years.

And I know at least one FA has been compensated.

It stinks.

Be careful who you trust.Just tell who needs to know what they need to know and leave it there.

All you can do is stand beside him through this nightmare- listen when he needs to talk, hold his hand in silence, whatever he needs from you. Me and OH were lucky in that we never fell out with each other despite the stress it caused us.
                                There is absolutely no rhyme nor reason to any of this but at least you've found our sorry little - well, ever growing- band of weary travelers.
                                Thank you. We know that the police are not our friends no matter how sympathetic they seem. There is so much else here that I cannot share it seems my whole life has been a nightmare. This is the culmination of things that have been going on for years. We keep thinking it can't get worse - and then it does. OH and I have been to hell and back in other respects so I'm confident we will get through this, it's just how and where will we be at the end of it? We were hoping for a peaceful retirement but people will not give up on the quest to destroy us while they seem to be coated in Teflon.

I'm so sorry to hear of your experiences. It is all so unfair. No one is safe - except the people the police choose to believe. I was astounded to find that the policy was to believe the 'victim' no matter the lack of evidence and to then go looking for the charges to fit. That's asking for people to come forward for no reason. And compensation from the public purse? For false accusations? Another invitation to lie.

So much for impartiality. Again, thank you for your support, I look forward to meeting you again on the forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X