Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need to make a stand. NO one is safe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to make a stand. NO one is safe.

Will anyone here join together to make a stand?
    A stand against the hysteria that is hitting the UK?
    The hysteria of false sexual abuse allegations?

Is anyone willing to join together to approach the press and parliament about these issues?
    Is anyone willing to openly support these issues on social media?
    That the police do not treat the cases fairly?
    That the case suffers from prejudice from the word go?
    That the current state society is in because of the media it is impossible to have a fair trial?
    Are you alright to stand by and let false allegations keep happening?
    Are you alright, if you have been through this, to have let it ruined your entire life?

I can understand that some do not want to be made known any more than you already are. That you want it to blow over and to have people forget about it.

It’s a stain that sticks. There’s no denying that. Even after being acquitted people will always know you as a “Pedo”, “Rapist”, “Kiddy fiddler” and many more.

What will you do? What are your choices? To move, new area, new people, new friends and a new life. But you have been made to run. Run from something that you were innocent of. “Robbed” of all the things, friends and bonds that you once had.

I can understand that you will not want to make a stand or fight from the fear of how society, your peers or your neighbours see you.

But…

Have you ever thought that the same thing could very well happen to a loved one? A friend? Family member?

First time it could be touching, then sexual assault and then finally rape. What if someone else comes forward with yet another bogus story? You will keep suffering for it.

To those that this has had the unfortunate event of it happening to, you understand the pain, the fear and the isolation that comes with it. The way you are treated through the process. The way people look at you. Putting your entire life to a halt.

You can no longer plan what you want to do for your next birthday, christmas, special occasion, holidays and even your own job.

I once had good faith that the police actually want to do the right thing. That if you are innocent then nothing will happen to you. Tell the truth, you did nothing wrong. I was the one that was wrong.

Targets for conviction rates will be raised. False allegations will continue to happen as long as the UK wants to throw money away for compensation. Police will aim for convictions. After the whole Jimmy Saville episode the police are embarrassed that they let it happen for so long. The "justice system" is embarrassed. For actual real cases where there is compelling evidence and compelling circumstances that have happened. They are just trying to raise numbers to make themselves "look good". Even if they have to consistently be using "bully" tactics to actively seek a conviction. The police do not help you, they do not appreciate truth and they ONLY care for the supposed "victim".

Government policies will continue to pressure police, counsellors, social workers, teachers to do everything they can to listen to and first and foremost sympathise with the “victim”. Believe the “victim” no matter what. As it’s their own lives on the line if they don’t progress with it.

Convictions, based on zero hard evidence and going of a basic “he said, she said” basis. Is this fair? Is this telling society that any young persons can make an allegation and it will play? Even when they are proven to lie on the stand?

Accuse > Convict.

What’s missing in the middle?

I implore anyone reading this to chime in. Guests, sign up. Members to speak up. Let us know that this is something that you want to prevent happening to you or your loved ones. Imagine it happening to your partner or one of your children.

We have to stop this false allegation epidemic.

Celebrities and professionals in law are starting to speak up and realise that this is getting out of hand. Society doesn’t want to hear about this and slate back that they are all “pedos” too. “Pedo” Judges, “Pedos” in parliament.

We have to make a stand and speak up.
    We are stronger together.

Will you to stand by and do nothing?
    It could happen to anyone, It could happen to you.

http://www.thecommentator.com/articl...ch_hunt_fiasco

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite...7#.VfpMnbS4neQ

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...lt-excuse-jury

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-23645807

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/452...st-her-grandad

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....gation-6661309

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surr...jailed-7091300

http://www.getreading.co.uk/news/loc...d-rape-6554029

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-partner.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...was-false.html

https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/t...tion-epidemic/

I wholeheartedly agree with the points you are making.

I have nothing left to loose.
    I'd gladly chain myself to the railings to bring about change.
    This time it was my partner and I, next time it could be my grandsons, and I don't want my granddaughters to think this is a way to get revenge on any man.

How to go about it? Where to start?

I think we should, as soon as possible
    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

I totally agree with you Amandaf
      This needs to change and be stopped in its track lets do what other countries do and stop the compensation culture and we might have a drop in half the false accusations being done
      I'm currently under investigation for a false rape accusation which I'd never do I've got 2 sisters a mother a girlfriend and 2 daughters and I'd never do to any women what I'm being accused of and I'm on bail till November that will be 8 mth and it's ripping everyone apart don't these women know the repercussions they are causing not at all they are bitter and twisted with a revenge plot and a pot full of money at the end I hope I don't come another statistic that gets sent down for being innocent
      Let's all join forces and do something about this before it gets even worse

Comment

I'm in!

Reading an article about Germany it said since they dropped victim compensation the accusations dropped by over half. Let's face it those genuinely who have been through the ordeal of rape and all that goes with it seek justice not cash.

Comment

I'm definitely in as well.
          I echo everything AmandaF said as well. We must stand united
          for our falsely accused and wrongly convicted husbands, partners,
          Brothers etc. the system is so wrong and it is wrecking so many lives
          And the compensation is just another kick in the teeth when we have
          Lost so much and we are also as tax payers paying this as well.
          Germany stopped this and the accusations dropped by 80% and I think
          France was the other country and theirs dropped by 50% which speaks
          Volumes.

Comment

Needs to happen ...

I absolutely agree ; the Worlds gone mad & our laws upside down .... Where has innocent until PROVEN guilty gone ? I'd like to join in but not sure how - open to suggestions. BUT my sons case is going to trial (he's totally innocent needless to say) & I'm too scared to draw attention to the family and his case before then. There's more than enough tension and scariness going on for us all for now ... Only just standing upright at times :-(

But once the case is over and the police, cps and lying FA are shown to be what they are, I would really like to document how we've been treated so horribly and let down by the system we previously (wrongly) believed in. How nieve we've been. If only the general public could hear more of these horrors and picture what it would do to them ... If they found their loved ones falsely accused of this most awful crime .. They'd surely get behind demanding change & transparency in the system and accountability in the cps and change the compensation culture to care & repair schemes instead.

in the interim I hope everyone with longer experience in this field can think up a strategy to move it forward .....

innocentson
            Innocentson

Comment

Originally posted by Wifeofaninnocentman View Post
              I'm in!

Reading an article about Germany it said since they dropped victim compensation the accusations dropped by over half. Let's face it those genuinely who have been through the ordeal of rape and all that goes with it seek justice not cash.

Just a note I have same issue re trial. So after all gone away and my husband is clear of his FA would be easier.

Comment

I appreciate the need for total anonymity- however I can no longer stand back and see families, lives, etc torn apart. I too have to keep my partner's case anonymous- but I am free to talk about my own.

I'll pm all those who reply, just to see what ideas we all have.

I would rather try and fail then sit here and stew in my own anger and resentment and after joining this forum I realize hat it's not just "us" as I first assumed

Comment

I am definately in, but like others have said, I dont want to draw attention to my family untilafter my husbands trial which is towards the end of the year. So far we have managed to keep the situation between family and close friemds and I dont wish to compromise this at the moment.

I never thought that such a dispicable crime would touch my family. We have always been law abiding citizens, and have nothing but contempt for the animals ( and that is what they are) that are guilty of these type of crimes. However I now have no trust in the police whatsoever, they are not interested in the truth, just targets and promotion. The quicker these targets are removed, along with the compenastion that the liars get, the bettter. There also needs to be better protection for those accused. At the moment from the minute you are interviewed. you are tainted. Your life will never be the same again, jobs are lost, salaries reduced, and in some cases lifelong friendships lost forever. Even once you are cleared, the stigma never goes away, and if you are unlucky enough to be in a job looking after childre or vulnerable adults, need a CRB check, you can kiss your career goodbye... no smoke without fire they say. Kids go without because parents cant afford to take them on days out etc.

Meanwhile, these liars lives never change, in fact they are laughing, they get paid a nice lump sum, to spend on holidays etc., not to forget the lifelong anominity they are afforded.

Its about time the balance was corrected, therefore I will stand tall and proud and if in the future others do not have to go through this public witch hunt, then I feel my job is done

Sorry for the rant .....

Comment

I am in!

Iam ready to march with you to the front lines.

I'm ready to speak up and let us wrongly accused be known to the world.

I'm ready to help make a movement.

Changes have to be made. I have been wrongly accused, many others have my self and them are going through hell, I've changed my whole life around because of this.

Let's do anything we can!

Comment

We are all in. ... having someone actually listen is what we need

Comment

Originally posted by Wifeofaninnocentman View Post
                        I'm in!

Hi can you cite a source please? Im german and trying to gather some information regarding false rape claims in germany but its so complicated i dont even know how to start. Not any good at studying legal paragraphs and i cant find this info online.

Comment

I read an article in the last couple of days- can't remember where but I'll try and find it

Comment

http://www.theopinionsite.org/should...on-sex-crimes/

It mentions it in this article There are others - will look later and post

Comment

A MUST read!!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...g-justice.html

Is the tide beginning to turn?

Comment

Working...
                              X