Return of Property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of Property

Does anyone have any knowledge of how long the police normally take to return property? I had my NFA last week and was informed that I would "hear separately" about my property.

Just wondering how long this is likely to take.

Thanks in advance.

How long is a piece of string???! I think it's when they can lower themselves to be bothered.
    8 months post trial and still waiting!!
    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

I was told I'd received my clothes, boots and such back after my interview nearly 4 years ago.

Needless to say they have never bothered with it.

Comment

I have had two tablets returned so far after 5 months and I am still waiting to find out if I am going to be charged. Don't know if its a good sign but my sol says that he was told the rest of my property was in a queue.

Comment

The police have my sons phone and clothes from 'that night'. I have decided that, as he may never get them back (wish they could have given him some idea at the interview), to cancel the contract on the phone. He now has a new phone and number.

Seems so unfair that an innocent person should have his property taken off him with no idea when it may or may not be returned.

Comment

'Great efficiency'

Mine was returned to me with 'great efficiency', overnight high speed secure delivery of four boxes - two days after an enquiry in to police actions which had two officers disciplined and one suspended.

I am sure the delivery was not influenced by the 'finding against the police' enquiry!!! They surely were not trying to make some amends? What do you think?

From the day of my being NFA'd, I pestered them for the return of all my property. Their only reply was on three occasions "it was being organised and I would be contacted by their property office for me to collect all items from North Yorkshire" Regardless to the fact that it was 310 miles from my home in Devon.

From the day of seizure to the day of delivery, it took 11 months and 14 days . . . for North Yorkshire Polce. Some items were damaged and they did not even send an inventory/list of items.

Comment

Working...
            X