Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accused of historic rape against stepdaughter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accused of historic rape against stepdaughter...

Hi everyone..

My stepdaughter has made a serious allegation of historic rape and sexual abuse against her which has now turned into a police investigation... These allegations date back 2 years ago to when she was 12 they were supposed to start from the age of 7. Her father gave up on her and was left to me to do most of the parenting untill her mother and I split over 5 years ago... I used to have her stay at mine at weekends along with my son this was the arrangement for most weekends and as I only had a one bed flat the sleeping arrangements were son in his bed, stepdaughter in my bed and me in the living room... The allegations she has put in are sickening and do not sound like her words as if she is being coursed to say something.

This was until social services took both children off their mother due to sever neglect and because of the new partner she was seeing (who is known sex offender) - my son was placed with me and my stepdaughter was placed with her nan but since has been put into foster care, but due to these allegations my son has had to be placed into foster care and an interim care order has been put in place (I will not sign the section 22 papers as care will destroy my son)... Conveniently the allegations are from around the time both kids used to stay at mine...

I've been bailed twice but her mum is making my life unbearable going around telling everyone about what I supposedly done and saying there's evidence of sperm around her anal regions. Most of my mates have gone and those that are left have become very suspicious of me even though I know I wouldn't harm a hair on my stepdaughters body, we always had a strong bond or so I thought epically as we both hugely into music another reason why I don't think she's at the centre of these allegations... I need a little bit of hope and desperately need to know if sperm / DNA evidence can exist for over 2 years (epically around the anal regions) and if any can be found can they tell if it is mine - I'm desperately worried not only for myself but if anyone else is doing sick stuff to her and covering it over.....

Thanx for any replies

Andy

Sad to welcome you to this forum but you are here, so "welcome".

Unless the girl was medically examined (for DNA) then there would be no sperm (from you) after two years. Did she never bathe the child?!

IF (big IF) there is sperm in that area then the police would hopefully be taking swabs from the new boyfriend.

I think the mother is making this up, to direct attention away from herself and her lack of half decent mothering skills.

Hold on in there.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
    X