No announcement yet.

If there is a hell, it can't be much different than this.. Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heartfelt sympathies- I hope to god your list doesn't grow any longer. It eaves a very bitter taste doesn't it?
    Hope fully you will be more supported on your return.
    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
      Heartfelt sympathies- I hope to god your list doesn't grow any longer. It eaves a very bitter taste doesn't it?
      Hope fully you will be more supported on your return.

Thank you Amanda, your comment means a lot. Do you think I should contact the OIC of her false age on Facebook?

Comment

Read other threads to see what people say about what not to tell the police. Maybe also post up support on those threads and you'll find more comes back to you.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
          Read other threads to see what people say about what not to tell the police. Maybe also post up support on those threads and you'll find more comes back to you.

I would love to give support to others. But I literally don't know what to say as I am in this nightmare also and going through hell... I feel like saying stay strong but I'm not staying strong so how can I say to someone be strong but il definitely give it a shot

Also having a look at her Facebook, she is no stranger to older guys, the majority of her friends and comments are from men my age.. And her replying as she knows them personally

Comment

Just acknowledging the plight of others goes an awful long way- it's as though we belong to an elusive club that others will never understand the meaning of. I wish I'd found this place earlier.

There were times when I couldn't stay strong - I just wanted to lay down and die such was the horror of it all. But you get through the days somehow especially knowing that you're not alone as I had thought, until I found this forum.

I described my situation as feeling as though I was living in some psychological thriller, never knowing when there'd be another twist in the tale. And there were many. Still are
            They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Hi Lincoln keep your head up you can do this. To me the facebook age is key, at 23 your very young yourself, the fact she made other complaints on the same night against 2 others shows what sounds like possible mental health driven motives or she may be in a bad place herself due to something that happened to her. Its a very fgucked up world. Im no legal expert but If you were standing in court and i was on a jury and i saw her stateing herself as 18 on facebook it would be a no brainer. Common sence would prevail. What are men supposed to do request birth certificates and legal signatures of consent every time we meet someone. Just be ready for the long haul, your fight instincts will kick in and you will be able to carry on. Keep close to your family and loyal friends they are your support and will keep you strong. Dont stay in the house too much get yourself out places, a day away really helps, things like going to the coast or something active are key. It releaves tension. Also as you remember things write everything down. Dont give the police anything unless your solicitor O.K.s it. Good Luck

Comment

hi

Originally posted by Lincolnburrows View Post
                I would love to give support to others. But I literally don't know what to say as I am in this nightmare also and going through hell... I feel like saying stay strong but I'm not staying strong so how can I say to someone be strong but il definitely give it a shot

Also having a look at her Facebook, she is no stranger to older guys, the majority of her friends and comments are from men my age.. And her replying as she knows them personally
                You can support others. They're feeling what you are feeling. What would you like them to say to you? Be yourself. If you're not feeling strong, then say so- no one'll knock you for it. You may grow in strength that way through receiving it from others. Saying stay strong was my way catchphrase, that's what I felt so I tried to pass it on to others in the same boat, but I realised it's easy for me to say because of the type of person I am. Just do the best you can- people will appreciate it.
                Find strength.
                J

Comment

Never give up and even though its hard focus on your kids. My partner too wasnt allowed to see his newborn or even help the mother while she was in a high risk pregnancy . 2 years later. .. staying strong was worth it!
                  Last edited by thisisinsane; 14 September 2015, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Hi guys, thank you so much for the comments.

I am moving back to my home town this Monday, so hard packing with all this on your mind. Thankfully I have my partners brother over so he can act as the 3rd person supervision as I work on the house. Still hasn't sunk in I need a 3rd person to watch me around my children but oh well no one has no say against SS, they are the bosses they choose whether your kids have a parent and vice verca

Unfortunately I'm moving in to a really trashy house all I could afford, downgraded big time! In an area with a crime rate through the roof! So not looking forward to raising my children their, if I can raise them.

1 month left until my 1st bail date, dreading everyday. Trying my best to stay strong !

Comment

Hi i can relate to how you feel moving to a rather bad neighbourhood. On the other hand it might help you take your mind off things when you have sone diy to do and new people around you.

How often do you see the kids? Its quite shocking what ss can do but on the other hand i appreciate their honest concern. They too are only humans who work a lot and can't afford to believe people or trust their intuition. It is hard not being able to see them when all you want is hold their hands or a hug from them. But there's no other option than staying strong because they will need you for the rest of their life. You're their DAD after all, not a sperm donator.they are the reason you have to stay strong.

Comment

Originally posted by thisisinsane View Post
                        Hi i can relate to how you feel moving to a rather bad neighbourhood. On the other hand it might help you take your mind off things when you have sone diy to do and new people around you.

How often do you see the kids? Its quite shocking what ss can do but on the other hand i appreciate their honest concern. They too are only humans who work a lot and can't afford to believe people or trust their intuition. It is hard not being able to see them when all you want is hold their hands or a hug from them. But there's no other option than staying strong because they will need you for the rest of their life. You're their DAD after all, not a sperm donator.they are the reason you have to stay strong.

I see the kids whenever I can get a 3rd persons supervision , sometimes it can be a couple of times a week sometimes once or twice .. I just want to be a family again.

Do you guys think I should contact the OIC about the girls false DOB on Facebook stating she is 19 when she really is 15 ? My solicitor is not answering my calls or getting back to me... Maybe because it's still in the bail process and they aren't getting paid for now ?

Comment

Do you guys think I should contact the OIC about the girls false DOB on Facebook stating she is 19 when she really is 15 ? My solicitor is not answering my calls or getting back to me... Maybe because it's still in the bail process and they aren't getting paid for now ?
                          TBH it won't probably make much difference as to the outcome but do screenshot this relevant bit in case she suddenly realises she could be shot down in flames in any court case over this misrepresentation and changes her DOB.
                          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hope you get the strength you need and the peace that you deserve.

Hi about a month ago I was falsely accused of rape. My world came crashing down, my life came to a pause. I've lost everything , I've been stripped down, my kids have been taken away, I have had to move out. A quick brief of the allegation:

My partner told me about an affair she had a while ago, with that in mind i wanted to pay her back. Wrong move! I met this girl who was very forward we went for a drive and almost had sex until
                            She stated its a shame she was on her periods, after exchanging contact details and flirting over Facebook we met 2 weeks after in a hotel and had sex, we met 2 weeks after again and had sex in my vehicle. She was very sexually forward.

The next morning police nocked on my door saying a girls gone missing and it was her , they asked me do you know her age I said yes she 18, it even says on her Facebook and I have proof over mails she told me 18. They said she was 15. My world came crashing down. They said I was last person to contact her phone number.

I had 0 suspicion of her age. She looked and acted 18 I am 23.

They locked me up for suspicion of child abduction, and later further accused me of rape whilst I was in the cells. When they said rape I died over and over inside. Rape?!? Are you being serious! I have emails of her flirting on Facebook and looking forward to Meet after our first sex session! Also how is rape possible when the women starts with giving oral?!

When I came out I learnt she accused 2 others of rape the same night. And lied to them about her age. I'm guessing after I dropped her off she went to a House party maybe? I don't no why she's doing this maybe she's embarrassed having sex with 3 guys in one night and can't face her parents. So just to the easy way out and pull the rape card destroying life's in the process.

If you want to know more about my story I have started a blog to express my feelings.

Www.lincolnburrowsecho.wordpress.com

I'm currently on bail until October. I am innocent or I would be posting here, I can't cope with this anymore. It's effected me in all kinds of ways. I've started smoking heavily, stopped the gym, stopped work.

I have had to move out as I can't live under the same roof as my children , I can't be around them according to the social workers, they are my world, I sleep in a shared house, a small cold, damp. cracked bedroom. My new born was just born 3 days ago. I'm missing out on his life thanks to this stupid little girl.

Please ask any questions

Comment

Hi guys, I'm answering bail tommorrow. Quite nervous tbh , was wandering will they put
                              Me in a cell ?

So tommorrow it's either a NFA and I can get back on track with life. Come back to life be reborn a new person. I would be the happiest person alive and appreciate it so much as it is the truth ! Ide be a lot more careful in life and continue to give support on here.

Or I could be rebailed, or given a court date. Which will keep me on this dark road of misery and depression. Prepare for the down fall of my life. Losing all faith in the law.

I've seen the "victim" a few times doing my errands as I drive by she gives me like a cheeky smile. I be looking at her thinking you don't understand how much you have ruined my life.
                              I also seen her get in a males car Whom looked way older than me , I felt like pulling him
                              Over and saying don't do this jailbait will ruin your life too.

Ah well hopefully I will get some sleep tonight

Comment

Wish you all the best for tomorrow

Others may be able to comment on the likely hood of being kept in a cell. I think this is possible

Comment

Working...
                                X