No announcement yet.

If there is a hell, it can't be much different than this.. Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked my solicitor if I would be banged up when answering my first bail.

He told me this was very unlikely, as the time on your bail sheet is the time they will be ready for you.

Comment

Hi Lincolnburrows!!

Just wishing you well for tomorrow- let us know how it pans out.
      They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Sending strength to you this morning!
        Whatever happens, we're all in this together so keep strong.
        Keep us in the loop
        YoH

Comment

Good look pal....hope you find the strength to get through this....

Hope you can share some good news with us...

Regards A12
          Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

Best of luck man.

Comment

Thanks a lot guys for the support. Appreciate it a lot !

I was rebailed until February next year

So more time to suffer ... They did ask for my Apple ID email and password which I gave without hesitation as I have nothing to hide.

Wander what they want that for :/

Comment

Sorry you didn't get the outcome you wanted- back to the waiting game.

I know it's difficult, but we all of us just have to keep going even though it feel as though we're dragging our feet through deep mud.
                They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Sorry to hear...that you have been rebailed.....I've been there too (still on conditional bail too)...its a horrible...traumatic waiting game....

Keep strong....

Keep active

Never ever give up...you will see light at the end of this long dark dull tunnelling

You know I always read this to myself every day to give me that extra motivation...

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!”
                  ― Sylvester Stallone, Rocky Balboa

Regards
                  A12
                  Last edited by Arsenal12; 26 October 2015, 09:18 PM.
                  Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

So sorry to read that you have been re bailed, however it is not a total surprise.

My oh was arrested in February this year, and had bail changed twice at no notice. His third was 22nd October when we finally found out NFA.

I have read all your story,and although I cannot offer any legal advise (as I believe no one really can here) I can offer support and my "thoughts"

Whatever you do, don't give the police any more information that YOU feel may help. Get screen shots etc , and keep them safe with a very trusted friend. Get screen shots of anything and everything you can they will show her DOB etc, anything on her timeline, her friends and contacts and their messages.

However I am amazed in this modern age, bearing in mind HER age, that she is still a"friend" on face book and that you can see this information.

Try and get more real support from very close friends, this will help you off load, but more importantly will allow you to see your family.

Stay strong, we all find this forum due to one thing. False accusations.

Comment

So sorry to hear your suffering continues .... But Everyone is right .... This can't last forever - keep strong ! Don't let her win
                      IS
                      Innocentson

Comment

Hey guys an update on my case, I have been rebailed again today until Mid May, The case has apparently gone to another team as theirs alot of work to deal with i was told. I've tried to keep this nightmare at the back of my head the past few months but here it is again showing its ugly face, the nightmare goes on. The girl has been missing again since, I dont know if i mentioned before i managed to get supervised contact with my children, its not amazing but its something. This has made me miss out on my newborns life, the sleepless nights, the constant playing. I am not allowed to pick up my children from school this is disgusting how i'am treated. One day i wish this is all over and i can pick my children up from school i can just imagine the look on their faces would be amazing. I feel like decaprio from the movie inception Who just wants to go home to his kids and be a family. What a world, how you can lose everything for a crime you didn't commit.

Originally posted by innocentson View Post
                        So sorry to hear your suffering continues .... But Everyone is right .... This can't last forever - keep strong ! Don't let her win
                        IS
                        Thank you so much for the support!

Originally posted by Stayingstrong View Post
                        So sorry to read that you have been re bailed, however it is not a total surprise.

My oh was arrested in February this year, and had bail changed twice at no notice. His third was 22nd October when we finally found out NFA.

I have read all your story,and although I cannot offer any legal advise (as I believe no one really can here) I can offer support and my "thoughts"

Whatever you do, don't give the police any more information that YOU feel may help. Get screen shots etc , and keep them safe with a very trusted friend. Get screen shots of anything and everything you can they will show her DOB etc, anything on her timeline, her friends and contacts and their messages.

However I am amazed in this modern age, bearing in mind HER age, that she is still a"friend" on face book and that you can see this information.

Try and get more real support from very close friends, this will help you off load, but more importantly will allow you to see your family.

Stay strong, we all find this forum due to one thing. False accusations.
                        Thank you very much for the advice

Originally posted by Arsenal12 View Post
                        Sorry to hear...that you have been rebailed.....I've been there too (still on conditional bail too)...its a horrible...traumatic waiting game....

Keep strong....

Keep active

Never ever give up...you will see light at the end of this long dark dull tunnelling

You know I always read this to myself every day to give me that extra motivation...

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!”
                        ― Sylvester Stallone, Rocky Balboa

Regards
                        A12
                        Thank you for the motivational quote, stuff like that definitely helps in these dark moments.

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
                        Sorry you didn't get the outcome you wanted- back to the waiting game.

I know it's difficult, but we all of us just have to keep going even though it feel as though we're dragging our feet through deep mud.
                        Thankyou, very true the only option is to give up or try find something to carry on for

Comment

Hello everyone !

I am so happy, today i have been NFA'd. My case has been dropped and bail conditions removed. Phone and goods will be ready for collection soon.

First of all i want to say thank you everyone on here for the support it really helped alot to see other people are going through the same thing as you and to find ways to battle this together.

This false accusation scene is on a level of its own people will not understand until they have been through it themselves.

Since september 2015 i have been rebailed several times. Going through hell, knowing that there is a chance i could end up in prison for something i didnt do which was a scary thought. But i had it in the back of my mind that what if they believe her? I am finished, Ridiculed.

I was mentally preparing my self for prison, Started self defense classes where i got my head kicked in and concussion-ed on a regular basis, Went to the gym and bulked up so i could be mentally and physically be ready if i get wrongly put inside these 4 walls.

Never planned anything for the long run. as i felt my story could be ending soon. And worst of all I couldnt see my kids unsupervised. I couldnt pick them up from school since september 2015.

Everything is over, The truth wins. I am so happy it is unreal, I feel like this is a dream. I feel like a whole set of doors have opened in my life, I just want to jog around my city with a smile on my face. I cant wait to contact social once i have proof of NFA to get them gone forever. And very very soon hopefully i can pick my kids up from school just to see there reaction would be priceless!. Ive missed out on all there school plays, parents meetings, everything!

This has made me a different person for the better.

Anyone else going through this, Remember stay strong, Take up some sports Keep your mind off it, Soon it wont be on your mind 24/7 like it is now, the misery will visit u probably only a few times a day. But remember the truth will win, I pray for everyone who is falsely accused that you also get NFA'd.

Thankyou!
                          Last edited by Lincolnburrows; 4 April 2017, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Wonderful news! I hope that you get the situation with your children sorted soon. Here are some celebratory bananas -

Please stick around and offer support to others. As you know it's a great help for people to hear that others get through this nightmare. Don't worry too, if your current euphoria leaves you feeling flat later, as it. An take a while to recover from this ordeal. We are still here to support you if you need it.
                            'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Brilliant news, your nightmare ends now.
                              Look forward to a new beginning don't dwell on the past. Your case must give others that are going through this terrible experience hope and that the truth will always find its way through Well done

Comment

Congratulations

Another example that the truth will prevail.

Seems a long time since this all started for you, my arrest was October 2015 and felt I was the only one from this era of accusations still left in limbo; awaiting a final result. Every Rape trial reported on in the media seems to have occurred after mine was alleged to have happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X