No announcement yet.

If there is a hell, it can't be much different than this.. Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are from the samr time period WronglyAccused, with no end in sight yet. :-( Glad to see things being resolved for others though. :-)
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Yes, your correct. Probably just a down day. So many members have been and gone. Patience and Time.

Comment

Originally posted by WronglyAccused View Post
        Yes, your correct. Probably just a down day. So many members have been and gone. Patience and Time.
        :

Hang in there!
        'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Hey Lb

Soooo relieved for you!
          Thanks for messaging me.

You need lots of these:

Wishing you all the very best for the future.

Big hugs
          YoH

Comment

What good news, so happy for you, your ordeal seems to have been ongoing for ever.....
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Great news. I hope you can now get on with your life.

For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
              https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Great news! :d must be a weight of your shoulders

Comment

Congratulations
                  Last edited by soulbug; 4 April 2017, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Great news

I hope you'll be able to enjoy being a full time Dad again very soon.

Wrongly accused there are a few of us still around from way back when waiting for resolutions ... We all tread the same path but at very different speeds it seems

Comment

Best of luck to you !

Oh Ive figured out the bananas - lol Im so thick

Comment

Fantastic news for you. Not been on for a couple of days, so pleased to read this. You can now rebuild your life:

Comment

Fantastic news. Your euphoria can be felt.

You've survived such a long time under this shadow- well done.

I hope SS will speedily close their file and you can resume normal family life.

Wishing you well for the future. Allow yourself some time to recover - don't expect miracles but hope these help.........

Comment

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for your comments it means alot!

I dont know why but the idea its all been dropped is not settling in, i still feel like i am on bail awaiting bad news, I dunno its weird. Maybe because its been going on for so long its stuck in my head. I cant believe its been dropped literally. I keep reading the text message from my solicitor several times a day to cheer me up. Damn this really did mess with my head lol

I guess with time i can repair and get used to the idea that I'm free.

Thanks again for everything guys !

Comment

You've been living with it for so long it will now take time to adjust.
                              There's no right or wrong way to feel, just go with it.
                              Don't be too hard on yourself for not jumping for joy every second.
                              You'll feel all sorts of emotions.
                              Just take your time and remember it's good news.
                              You'll get there!
                              Big hugs
                              YoH

Comment

As YearsofHell says, it takes time to adjust. You might experience a few more highs and lows before it all sinks in and you begin to settle.

Hang in there though - it will smooth out in time.

Comment

Working...
                                X