7 months of hell so far !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi

Fantastic news, brilliant feeling now it's all over. Look forward to a bright, worry and stress free life.

Comment

Brilliant news.....10 minutes deliberation for NG verdict?; obviously the case should never have gone to trial!!
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by innocentson View Post
        Just a quick line - more later ; after celebrations did down

7 day trial but Jury took less than 10 minutes to return with unanimous not guilty in both counts !
        Can't tell you how happy and relieved we are !
        Keep strong those of you still waiting : the truth does come out

Will post a day by day run down soon .. Just need to take breath again.
        Love to all!
        Incredible news! Congratulations and jubilations! Well done!!!

Comment

YES YES YES AMAZING I agree should have never gone to trail, am thrilled for you though.
          Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

And more bananas here too!

woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gifwoohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gifwoohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gifwoohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

fantatstic report.. so pleased for you and your son. Has really lifted my spirits when I was starting to feel really down

Comment

Fantastic news

Originally posted by WhyUs View Post
                fantatstic report.. so pleased for you and your son. Has really lifted my spirits when I was starting to feel really down

Im so,pleased for you both. Enjoy the moment xxx

Comment

Wonderful news! Thank goodness!

Comment

Originally posted by innocentson View Post
                    Just a quick line - more later ; after celebrations did down

7 day trial but Jury took less than 10 minutes to return with unanimous not guilty in both counts !
                    Can't tell you how happy and relieved we are !
                    Keep strong those of you still waiting : the truth does come out

Will post a day by day run down soon .. Just need to take breath again.
                    Love to all!

Big hugs to ALL of you. Celebrate quietly and enjoy the freedom and peace at last xxxxx

Comment

Lovely Jubbly, here they come!!

Comment

So pleased for you all x

:

Comment

Hallelujah.... and...some bananas... (why ain't they dancing?)

Comment

OK, they don't dance, but I'm very, very happy for you....

Comment

Yay!!!!!!! SO Glad to hear this news!!!!! 3...2...1 Bannnananana's....

"Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

What a relief for you and your family, congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X