Our nightmare is over .. No Case to answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it was NFA

Because one of us can remember what was said I have asked for clarification as to what happened to my son

Hilary's response with legal correct explanation of the term

'Your son has been released from his bail with no further action. This means that the charging test has not been met and there is insufficient evidence to prosecute him'.

She is delighted to be closing her files on his case.

Comment

Originally posted by Incredulous View Post
      Because one of us can remember what was said I have asked for clarification as to what happened to my son

Hilary's response with legal correct explanation of the term

'Your son has been released from his bail with no further action. This means that the charging test has not been met and there is insufficient evidence to prosecute him'.

She is delighted to be closing her files on his case.
      What a huge relief for you!
      Such good news, may there be plenty more good news to come.

Comment

I can't explain how we feel. To see him without his faced lined with worry and grief. To see him laugh. To see him back at work full of his old massive energy and natural exhuberance is just..... Wonderful.

How anyone could be so unbelievably cruel it is beyond me. He is just a giving guy, we have both spent our lives helping other people with their problems. This time my only concern was that I woke up every morning knowing I still had 2 living children and not 1.

I'm not faring so well, feeling full of relief obviously, but quite a bit 'angst' .... and I don't know why. A new life ahead though to look forward to. I just don't know how to feel. But it's so early days/hours

The worst by far, and there has been some, 15 months of our lives. I just know how you are all feeling. The time element is ridiculous. The not knowing is Hell. Xxxx big loves to you all

Comment

The way you are feeling and you don't know why, is perfectly "normal" for the abnormal situation you are in. You will have high days and lows days, and some in between. It will be the same for your son.

You might even feel like you are going mad at times, but you're not. It's part of the healing process after the trauma of the last few months.

(((HUGS)))
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
          X