Any advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluearmy4389 View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I cant believe that its all about convictions and not about really finding out aomeone is innocent but hey ho... Do you think the longer it goes on without hearing anything the more likely it is to get an NFA? And also do they send that through the post.....

I think i may have to use your solocitor you have in your posts if this goes any further.
    The police are trying to prove your guilt. it's up to you and your defence team to prove your innocence, and a jury to decide which they believe.

innocent til proven guilty still stands, but it's not the police's job to prove your innocent of a crime.

ill add here after that comment, that i still have full respect for the police, they are only doing there job, as laid down by people far above there pay grade.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      Some hear about NFA through the post, some get a telephone call, and some here via the duty solicitor. It doesn't really make much difference in relation to how long you are on bail. I've known people NFA'd within a few weeks and others charged in the same amount of time.

Swings and roundabouts. All you can do is to sit it out. We're all here sitting with you!

Im not currently on bail. They said i would just here from them. Waiting is the worst part. Its the only thing you think of. Just praying i get a phone call everyday

Comment

Sorry, my mistake. Makes no odds though. Waiting on bail is the same as waiting not being on bail. The only difference is that there are no conditions for you to adhere to.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
        X