nfa, the right result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfa, the right result

I apologise for not writing on here before although I have followed other people's heart breaking journeys. Our son was in his first year of university when a girl made an allegation that he had raped her, he was arrested and bailed,it was a terrible time for him and all the family. We knew he would never ever do this,he is quiet,polite,and would not cause hurt or harm to any one. We were all devastated at the allegation. We encouraged him to continue with uni and carry on with his life, although it was hard for him to do and us as a family somehow we did carry on, we cried, had sleepless nights,worried and so frustrated, working ourselves up to his bail dates in all he was on bail for 9 months never had to attend any bail, and had no bail conditions, we got a call from his solicitor 4 weeks ago with an afa. Fantastic news we have cried,with happiness,and sadness that the last 9 months are now at an end, and our son can eventually put all this behind him which he is finding hard at the moment, but he will and we all will get there.This forum kept me sane, we didn't realise how many false rape claims girls were making. Again I'm sorry for not posting before, but we were glad we weren't on our own. I hope that every single person that is wrongly accused of this terrible aligation gets the right result,and can slowly and surely rebuild their lives around the family,friends and people that have supported,loved,and encouraged them every step of the way.never give up, the truth will shine through.

Congratulations Lazy Lass,

Glad to hear the correct result has come through for your son and family.

Hopefully getting his life back won't take too long and it can all become a distant memory for you all.

Comment

Hi LL.

Thank you for your post and best wishes to you and your family. Luckily, the experience didn't last for too long. Although I'm sure it seemed a very long time whilst you were living through it.

It is understandable that didn't write before. When my partner was FA'd -- I hovered around for some time before taking he plunge to write anything.

It is truly an eye opener knowing the vast amount of people who are victims of false allegations.

I hope that you can all recover swiftly and move on with life.

xx

Comment

Thank you Vincent35, the relief is immense and we hope to get back to normality. We hope this forum keeps up the good work with the help and support it offers, unless you have been in this position others don't understand what you are going through.

Comment

Always lovely to hear good news!!

Comment

hi

Originally posted by lazy lass View Post
            I apologise for not writing on here before although I have followed other people's heart breaking journeys. Our son was in his first year of university when a girl made an allegation that he had raped her, he was arrested and bailed,it was a terrible time for him and all the family. We knew he would never ever do this,he is quiet,polite,and would not cause hurt or harm to any one. We were all devastated at the allegation. We encouraged him to continue with uni and carry on with his life, although it was hard for him to do and us as a family somehow we did carry on, we cried, had sleepless nights,worried and so frustrated, working ourselves up to his bail dates in all he was on bail for 9 months never had to attend any bail, and had no bail conditions, we got a call from his solicitor 4 weeks ago with an afa. Fantastic news we have cried,with happiness,and sadness that the last 9 months are now at an end, and our son can eventually put all this behind him which he is finding hard at the moment, but he will and we all will get there.This forum kept me sane, we didn't realise how many false rape claims girls were making. Again I'm sorry for not posting before, but we were glad we weren't on our own. I hope that every single person that is wrongly accused of this terrible aligation gets the right result,and can slowly and surely rebuild their lives around the family,friends and people that have supported,loved,and encouraged them every step of the way.never give up, the truth will shine through.
            Happy to hear your good news

Comment

Thank you all for you good wishes. It's a nightmare we will never forget, but hopefully as time goes by we will start feeling better and our son can look to the future and get on with his life. I hope that everyone on this forum gets the result they are desperate for. I will keep reading the posts,and look forward to seeing lots and lots of dancing bananas.

Comment

Like you I've been reading a lot and only recently had the courage to write. It's so heartening to hear good news. I know exactly how you were feeling - I pray our sons case gets resolved too. He was same age, at uni & consenting one night stand .... But our case was 9 years ago & he never even knew of a complaint : so he's expected to try and recall details of an event in his student years from so long back. We're trying to carry on but 7 months in and trial December ... Not sure we can hold it together till then, so scared & praying truth will and sanity will come out. In the interim the cases like yours, gives me hope. Thank you for sharing & best of good wishes for your boys future.
                Innocentson

Comment

Congratulation really happy for him I know what he's gone through I just hope to hear that news my self as I've been in police bail for Rape and two counts of common assault for over 5 months
                  Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

Thank you Arsenal12, it is hard to go through this, but somehow you get inner strength, we will get back to normal in time and the hatered we have for the false accuser will pass,and the hurt and heartache she brought to our son and family can be healed. I hope to read more rightful outcomes on this forum and that the truth will always find a way through.

Comment

Nice and positive words.

Originally posted by lazy lass View Post
                      Thank you Arsenal12, it is hard to go through this, but somehow you get inner strength, we will get back to normal in time and the hatered we have for the false accuser will pass,and the hurt and heartache she brought to our son and family can be healed. I hope to read more rightful outcomes on this forum and that the truth will always find a way through.
                      Aw, thank you lazylass. These words are very encouraging!
                      You will get over it and so will all of us!
                      It's a total nightmare and the road is so long but I am determined to make it through!!
                      Thanks for writing this, I for one, feel better for reading it.
                      Best wishes
                      YoH

Comment

I'm thrilled the right result came through for you. It's 14 months so far for the 7 re bails for us with no sign as to yet what will happen. I cannot begin to express the effect this has had on all of us personally.
                        I'm pleased for you this hell on wheels has ended. I only wish it had for us but I fear an 8th rebail maybe next

Comment

7 rebails!! This must be terrible for you all. But hopefully this is a good sign and you can put the last 14 months behind you. I know every day we hoped and prayed for some news, like yourselves it's so frustrating when you don't hear anything from anyone. We got a phone call 5 days before our son was due to answer his bail. So don't give up hope. We are thinking about you.

Comment

Working...
                          X