Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Guilty

So I've just found out that my ex got a not guilty verdict

I'm pleased for him but to be honest I'm feeling a little underwhelmed.. Is this normal?? With the amount of stress surrounding the 2yr long ordeal I expected to feel different to this??

I'm curious to know how the jury came to that decision as well.. I know they're not allowed to say and it's not really relevant but I just wander if they saw how ridiculous the claims where?!

Originally posted by Needadvice1 View Post

I'm curious to know how the jury came to that decision as well.. I know they're not allowed to say and it's not really relevant but I just wander if they saw how ridiculous the claims where?!
    Firstly congratulations for bearing up and supporting Him; please accept these bananas on his behalf

I've linked to your original post so members can be reminded of the original accusation and I guess that the jury, like us realised that in those circumstances a rape accusation was of dubious merits.

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...e-views-please
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

It is soooo wonderful to see these positive posts

People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

I'm pleased for him but to be honest I'm feeling a little underwhelmed.. Is this normal?? With the amount of stress surrounding the 2yr long ordeal I expected to feel different to this??

No one can tell you how to feel, you will feel how you feel!!
        If you feel underwhelmed then maybe the relief will follow.
        Your probably still a bit raw from the breakup, they can take years to recover from no matter how amicable! And no matter how well you think you've moved on.
        And maybe the not guilty has just confirmed how you already felt so no great shock at the verdict!
        Try not to worry about feeling the wrong way.
        There's no right or wrong in these situations!
        Here's the great dancing nanas tho,
        They always cheer me up!

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the replys and bananas - I've just found out that apparently the jury spoke to him after the trial! Not sure if it's allowed but anyway they where saying they saw through the lies almost instantly and couldn't believe he had to go through all this, they where completely appalled.!! So yeah like I said not sure if strictly speaking they should have approached him.. But at least it goes to show that most people in the world are sane and able to view things objectively and will hopefully be able to spot ridiculous claims a mile off.. Which should give hope to some people going through it now..

Comment

Good news!

Comment

So pleased for you !!!!

Originally posted by jittery View Post
              Good news!

Comment

Working...
              X