Not Guilty - light at the end of the tunnel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Guilty - light at the end of the tunnel

I posted for the first time a few weeks ago on here about my partners father who was falsely accused. He was up on 12 counts all of which he was found unanimously not guilty of last Thursday. This has been hanging over our heads as a family since 2006 so it will take time to fully sink in that it is now over. I can honestly say that last week was one of the most stressful weeks ever. I cannot praise the barrister in this case enough. He was an absolute legend. Hopefully we will now be able to move on in our lives.

Please tell us who the sol and barrister is in the relevant thread in Useful Info

People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

That's fantastic news

Comment

Wonderful news. I'm so thrilled for you all!

Comment

Brilliant news!! Well done to all of you
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

False allegations rip lives apart. And cause misery for extended and unnecessary periods.

I hope you can put all this behind you and resume happy life.

Thank you for the post about your defence team in the recommendations sections..

Comment

Yes, that's fantastic news.

Remember though that your father-in-law is still going to need a lot of support over the coming weeks and months - it doesn't go away immediately. Call it PTSD, call it anything else, but the time afterwards is very strange. I'm sure he knows he can count on your support already :-)

Also, time for you to congratulate yourself for the support you have given him.

Comment

Originally posted by MMM72 View Post
                I posted for the first time a few weeks ago on here about my partners father who was falsely accused. He was up on 12 counts all of which he was found unanimously not guilty of last Thursday. This has been hanging over our heads as a family since 2006 so it will take time to fully sink in that it is now over. I can honestly say that last week was one of the most stressful weeks ever. I cannot praise the barrister in this case enough. He was an absolute legend. Hopefully we will now be able to move on in our lives.
                So pleased for you. Since 2006? My god, how you've kept it all together is brilliant!

Comment

Great news!!

I am so pleased that this has had a positive outcome!
                  What a weight off!
                  Thanks for sharing your good news.
                  We will definitely be contacting your recommended solicitor! They sound great.
                  Best of luck from here on.
                  YoH

Comment

So pleased for you

Originally posted by YearsOfHell View Post
                    I am so pleased that this has had a positive outcome!
                    What a weight off!
                    Thanks for sharing your good news.
                    We will definitely be contacting your recommended solicitor! They sound great.
                    Best of luck from here on.
                    YoH

Comment

at least there's some justice then we'll done
                      Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

Working...
                      X