• Show
Clear All

Good for you! Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by Swirl View Post
      Finally after 10 months of complete hell. It's over trial lasted 4 days
      Not guilty verdict
      Can't believe all This is over for myself and my partner
      Hasn't really sunk in yet seems so unreal as its ruled our lives for a long time
      If i can help anyone messAge me or reply to post
      Glad to hear it's over for you

Comment

Happy for you, but take some time out to heal. All the best for your future
        They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Relief

Originally posted by Swirl View Post
          Hello, no not team McDonald but if anyone needs pointing in the direction of a very good barrister I would be happy to recommend.
          I understand it will be a long healing process but I'd still like to offer words if anyone needs any. I know how hard it is having to deal with the fact ive been betrayed by my partner but him being falsley accused as well!
          Hello!

I feel so much relief for you right now. Great news.
          I've been on this forum for days, reading old posts and getting myself in a mess over them. I just woke up as I've not been able to sleep properly recently, came on this and seen your post.

My boyfriend is also going through this. And has been since December. His preliminary hearing is in a matter of weeks and I'm terrified for all of this to kick off.
          There is so much evidence in his favour but I'm struggling to have any faith in the justice system and cannot help but fear the worst.
          I feel so much pain for him and can't believe how she has effected his life.

Maybe i should start a thread

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Originally posted by JEM92 View Post
            I've been on this forum for days, reading old posts and getting myself in a mess over them.

It can be depressing reading of other's situations; the nature of the forum is that there will be more discussion of the downside than the upside!

If you feel you would gain by sharing your feelings and experiences then please do start your own thread but do keep it anonymous as this forum is an open one.
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

JEM92- welcome to the forum, but it's always a sad event that brings people here.

I would say start a thread- if nothing else you will get support on here from others in these awful situations, which, let's face it, nobody else on the planet can comprehend.
              Yes it can be depressing, but you will also realize you aren't alone.

DON'T however trawl the internet looking for similar situations and outcomes as that's very very confusing. There is some very good legal advice to be had on here anyway.

Keep strong

Comment

The quote was a random post I saw on facebook- I just thought it was very apt for us in our situation.

It's taking a long time but I have every intention of coming back fighting.
                so many people told me that the truth would eventually prevail but my OH was convicted I lost all hope. but 6 months down the line, it seems their lies are finally starting to unravel.

Never give up, no matter how bad things get

Comment

[
                  It's a horrible situation for anyone to be in, you will find support on here, but i found sometimes best not go on any forums and just take each day as it comes, nothing comes close to being in this situation, the feelings and emotions are so unlike any other!
                  Pcmh is just a motion you have to go through in these cases,
                  Being that myself and my partner like you haven't been in this situation before you don't know what to expect. It's all so draining especially with no sleep. I really feel for you its all still so fresh to us and still not sunk it that its over!! Obviously it will take time but that feeling we've wanted for so long is here but unable to connect with it as its still so soon after!
                  I'm guessing you have your desired legal team in place and ready for a fight.
                  Don't ever give up! If your boyfriend is innocent keep fighting!
                  It's a long road, ours started last October.
                  If We can be of any assistance please email me..
                  If only just to listen.

SUP][/SUP]
                  Originally posted by JEM92 View Post
                  Hello!

I feel so much relief for you right now. Great news.
                  I've been on this forum for days, reading old posts and getting myself in a mess over them. I just woke up as I've not been able to sleep properly recently, came on this and seen your post.

My boyfriend is also going through this. And has been since December. His preliminary hearing is in a matter of weeks and I'm terrified for all of this to kick off.
                  There is so much evidence in his favour but I'm struggling to have any faith in the justice system and cannot help but fear the worst.
                  I feel so much pain for him and can't believe how she has effected his life.

Comment

Working...
                  X