X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family members targeted!

Hi all
    An update on our living hell!
    FAs father is continuing to cause as much agro as is possible to cause!
    I had my sister in tears on the phone as he was outside her house tonight,
    shouting and swearing.
    He's spouting so much rubbish and trying to make out we're all covering it up.
    The police are coming to see her later in the week.
    He has been arrested so many times for "disturbing the peace" but just seems to keep coming back!
    My parents had him outside their home too.
    It's getting ridiculous.
    Anyone know what we can do?
    Is there anything?
    YoH

Ask the police to charge him (not just arrest) so the magistrates can deal with him, possibly putting conditions on where he can and cannot go.

Usually when people behave like that, they usually have something to hide themselves and use this tactic to point the finger away from themselves.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      Ask the police to charge him (not just arrest) so the magistrates can deal with him, possibly putting conditions on where he can and cannot go.

Usually when people behave like that, they usually have something to hide themselves and use this tactic to point the finger away from themselves.
      Yes, I suppose that's possible.
      He is a bit odd.
      He has been to court for harassment but somehow got off most of the charges, but he was warned about his behaviour, so maybe the police can send him back.
      I believe there are things happening behind the scenes.
      Bad enough when it's us but when the extended family get upset, it hurts more!
      YoH

Comment

Working...
      X