sex, lies and video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
    My sincere apologies, I did read your OP but somehow missed the sentence where he pleaded guilty to possession of the video.

The guilty plea meant of course that there was no need for a jury to be present to decide on innocence or guilt and sadly it also means that leave to appeal the conviction is unlikely to be granted.

Sorry for raising your hopes regarding overturning the conviction
    He gave it to the police at the time he was interviewed. Not even sure he had a solicitor with him at the time.

He thought that it would end there as he could disprove the FA right away.

Not really expecting to overturn it as he is guilty as charged in that respect, otherwise it would have been his word against hers and he might have ended up with a much worse sentence.

Hopefully this serves as a tale to be very very careful if nothing else. Thanks for your time though. Just having someone else's unbiased view has been helpful.

Comment

I am still confused as to the actual convictions though as it seems that there are a couple of matters outstanding.

I'll add you as a contact endurance, so you can PM me once you have been here for a few days. You can explain more to me in private there.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
        I am still confused as to the actual convictions though as it seems that there are a couple of matters outstanding.

I'll add you as a contact endurance, so you can PM me once you have been here for a few days. You can explain more to me in private there.
        Thank you rightsfighter - I really appreciate your taking the time.

Comment

Working...
        X