Not Guilty - Chris Saltrese strikes again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Guilty - Chris Saltrese strikes again

I haven't posted much on here since the initial allegation, which was beyond baseless. I was recently found Not Guilty on all counts - it actually caved halfway through the trial with the prosecution submitting "No evidence".

I don't want to give away too many details other than to say my reason for posting this is two-fold:

1) It will enable those who are in the earlier stages of this to realise although there are dishonest, arse-covering people within this system - the system in itself can come through for you and you will end up at least ten times stronger than when you entered this process. It can be worth it.

2) Don't rely on the police or CPS to do the right thing; rely on good representation that are skilled and talented in this arena and work with them to fight your corner.

On the second point, I would like to highlight the work of Chris Saltrese and his team in my case.

It was through this forum that I found Chris, and now I've come full-circle, I would like to come back and say thank you to all those who recommended him, and to add myself to the list of people who would also recommend him. I thought I'd found every inconsistency and lie in the statements; I hadn't. He identified a clear motive for the allegation which surprised and pleased me.

I've seen this repeated so many times on this forum and I'm glad I took the advice - if you find yourself in this situation, go with someone who is an expert in the field of false rape allegations.

I would also like to offer my best wishes to everyone going through this - at whatever stage - the best thing you can do is stay strong, calm and show those within this system who put you in this situation what a backbone looks like.
    Last edited by Mr3; 15 July 2015, 10:03 PM.

Hi - Great news and well done.

I've just refreshed myself on your case. It is such a disgrace that some cases get this far............ The amounts of money from the tax payer must be vast. Not forgetting the amount of money required for defendants who have to pay for their legal representation.

I could rant on about that more! But I won't!

The fact that it caved in implies how weak the evidence was. What a waste of resources and unnecessary emotional hardship.

Anyway - here's your nanas!

Hope you can quickly move on without too many after effects and scars.

Comment

Bananas appreciated :-)

The entire situation is morally questionable to say the least. You don't help actual victims by creating new victims to hit targets or avoid media pressure. The police need to stop using the phrase on TV, "We operate without fear or favour", because that seems to be the only way they operate - although I will hold my bias and say they're not all like that.

I wish I could speak to the people who made these decisions and ask them, "Did your parents raise you this way?".

Comment

I also reread your OP and can't believe that this ever got to trial; and I guess the prosecuting barrister had the same thoughts. What a pity the CPS lawyer who authorised the charging decision doesn't get a financial hit.

Anyway thanks for the update and your endorsement of Chris Saltrese....
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hurray! Hurrah! And another Hurray!!

Team Saltrese does it again!

People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Yay!!!
            Excellent news.

I so wish we could afford team Saltrese!!!

Comment

Thank you for the bananas all!

YearsOfHell - sorry to hear you're still in the midst of this; I look forward to providing you with a massive bunch of bananas.

Comment

hi

Originally posted by Mr3 View Post
                I haven't posted much on here since the initial allegation, which was beyond baseless. I was recently found Not Guilty on all counts - it actually caved halfway through the trial with the prosecution submitting "No evidence".

I don't want to give away too many details other than to say my reason for posting this is two-fold:

1) It will enable those who are in the earlier stages of this to realise although there are dishonest, arse-covering people within this system - the system in itself can come through for you and you will end up at least ten times stronger than when you entered this process. It can be worth it.

2) Don't rely on the police or CPS to do the right thing; rely on good representation that are skilled and talented in this arena and work with them to fight your corner.

On the second point, I would like to highlight the work of Chris Saltrese and his team in my case.

It was through this forum that I found Chris, and now I've come full-circle, I would like to come back and say thank you to all those who recommended him, and to add myself to the list of people who would also recommend him. I thought I'd found every inconsistency and lie in the statements; I hadn't. He identified a clear motive for the allegation which surprised and pleased me.

I've seen this repeated so many times on this forum and I'm glad I took the advice - if you find yourself in this situation, go with someone who is an expert in the field of false rape allegations.

I would also like to offer my best wishes to everyone going through this - at whatever stage - the best thing you can do is stay strong, calm and show those within this system who put you in this situation what a backbone looks like.
                Well said! Glad to hear your good news

Comment

HUGE congrats!!

Agreed YoH- we wouldn't be in this mess if we'd had the right defence.

Brilliant news for you Mr3!!!!
                  They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Good news. Time for your life to get back on track

Comment

Congratulations! I am sure you feel 100lb lighter! Best of luck moving on with your life and rebuilding everything.

And three cheers for Team Saltrese!

Comment

Working...
                      X