Rant!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant!!!!!

Sorry people - I need to rant and it's not the sort of thing for face book!!!
    I had a phone call yesterday morning from my wrongly convicted, saying that someone on the village where we used to live was on protection, in the next cell.
    So what ?? you might be thinking.
    This man and his partner encouraged their 3 boys to make false allegations against my partner,one charge was a not guilty, one was not proven, the third guilty.

The weekend my other half was arrested and charged, this man had allegations made against him- I knew he had quite seriously sexually assaulted an 8 year old girl. It took the police 10 days to arrest him, he was released without charge.

He also tried to get the girl's mum charged with threatening and abusive behaviour, as I was. His 3 boys didn't come to our house- one of them being banned for calling my partner a "fat b******" then there was a huge issue at school when the same kid repeatedly calling my grandson "nigger". I have never spoken to this "man" and the only time my partner had anything to do with him was when he confronted him over the nasty little boy urinating on my grandson's go-kart and again when he threatened him with police involvement if the racist comments didn't stop.

It turns out that he is on remand for sexually assaulting young girls.

WE always said we were a smoke screen for other people's vile behaviour.

What I can't understand is how can ANYBODY get their kids to lie, make false accusations knowing all the time the dad/ partner is an ABUSER himself???

How does his change things for us,if it can?
    The assault my partner is meant to have carried out on the boy is EXACTLY the same as the assault the by witnessed his dad carriy out on the girl.

So now, I'm even more angry, frustrated, bewildered, confused, desperate. We said this all along. Nobody listened
    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

I am away from tomorrow morning (work) but should be able to get wifi. Hopefully we can discuss this on Facebook via PM.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Wow, these stories never cease to amaze!
      I really hope this is a turning point for you!
      Someone must have to listen now, surely??
      Keep fighting hon!
      Hugs
      YoH

Comment

Thanks RF - so that's 2 of the adult accusers charged with offences now- one with domestic abuse and now this. The thing is when the allegations were made to the police, it was the women who did it- the "men" claimed to be elsewhere. Oh it's so long and complicated!!

Why oh why does the human race inflict such damage on each other??

Thanks YoH- i had to take a step back as my emotional well being took a massive down turn a few weeks ago- it just all got too much! However, this has given me the motivation to get back up and keep going

Comment

Rant!!!!!

Hi Amanda

I'm hoping you can make a positive out of this. I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed for you. There has to be an end to all this misery, but it seems to be happening day after day.
          Take care speak soon xx

Megane2015

Comment

hi

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
            Sorry people - I need to rant and it's not the sort of thing for face book!!!
            I had a phone call yesterday morning from my wrongly convicted, saying that someone on the village where we used to live was on protection, in the next cell.
            So what ?? you might be thinking.
            This man and his partner encouraged their 3 boys to make false allegations against my partner,one charge was a not guilty, one was not proven, the third guilty.

The weekend my other half was arrested and charged, this man had allegations made against him- I knew he had quite seriously sexually assaulted an 8 year old girl. It took the police 10 days to arrest him, he was released without charge.

He also tried to get the girl's mum charged with threatening and abusive behaviour, as I was. His 3 boys didn't come to our house- one of them being banned for calling my partner a "fat b******" then there was a huge issue at school when the same kid repeatedly calling my grandson "nigger". I have never spoken to this "man" and the only time my partner had anything to do with him was when he confronted him over the nasty little boy urinating on my grandson's go-kart and again when he threatened him with police involvement if the racist comments didn't stop.

It turns out that he is on remand for sexually assaulting young girls.

WE always said we were a smoke screen for other people's vile behaviour.

What I can't understand is how can ANYBODY get their kids to lie, make false accusations knowing all the time the dad/ partner is an ABUSER himself???

How does his change things for us,if it can?
            The assault my partner is meant to have carried out on the boy is EXACTLY the same as the assault the by witnessed his dad carriy out on the girl.

So now, I'm even more angry, frustrated, bewildered, confused, desperate. We said this all along. Nobody listened
            Hi Amanda,
            That's all you needed to hear! I don't know what to say to you, but I have known of a few people who try to deliberately drag other people down with them. Sad to say the kids probably get a perverse kick even at that age out of doing spiteful, hurtful things to others guided by their role model over the years. Sad to say persuading them to take the next step may not have been all that difficult. Makes you wonder how many other lives they'll manage to ruin before the police finally twig what they're about!

Comment

Hi Amanda,

I can understand you ranting, I'd have exploded!

I can't think of anything to add to what has already been said except that it was a really 'lucky' break that this offender was put in the next cell to your OH; you are both now aware of the situation and obviously that he has been remanded rather than bailed suggests that the police are convinced of his guilt.

I can't recollect whether he gave evidence or made a statement against your OH , but if so this must surely come into question....as you said he was deflecting guilt away from himself....
              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

His partner went to the police and made the allegations against my OH, I believe around the time he himself was arrested and questioned about the assault on the young girl.
                It was all about friendships and loyalties in the village, but surely now this could be seen as a motive to bring false accusations? I'm not a big believer in fate but really, what were the odds of that happening, him not only being in the same prison, but in THE NEXT CELL?? We may never have found out about it had it not turned out this way

Comment

I'm away hon at the mo. We must have that telephone talk when I get home x
                  People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                  X