Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accused of rape and I did not even sleep with her!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody came and I went tk church, for two weeks I didnt see anyone so I thought she was joking then I deleted the text.

Deleted texts can be retrieved by a forensic expert

the officer said they took her for an ABE test

ABE is not a test: this is a method of interviewing "vulnerable witnesses". Police officers who undertake these interviews should be trained in their method of questioning. The interviews are also videoed.

She told the police that my housemate raped her the first night and I did mine the following night. How is this possible,? Would you come back to the same place where you've been raped
    Excellent point!

How strange they did not seize your bedding! Maybe they already know she is a serial complainer which is why they didn't bother.

Potential motive for lying: As she required you to pay for food and a taxi I am thinking that she is hard up / skint. There's a motive for lying already. Possibly she wants a better place to live, and thinks that by playing the "rape card" the council might put her up in a bigger place of her own......
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      Deleted texts can be retrieved by a forensic expert

ABE is not a test: this is a method of interviewing "vulnerable witnesses".

Excellent point!

How strange they did not seize your bedding! Maybe they already know she is a serial complainer which is why they didn't bother.

Potential motive for lying: As she required you to pay for food and a taxi I am thinking that she is hard up / skint. There's a motive for lying already. Possibly she wants a better place to live, and thinks that by playing the "rape card" the council might put her up in a bigger place of her own......

I strongly agree with you. I sensed there was no such thing as ABE as Ive googled many times to find no answer. She also confirmed to me in text after she threatened to report rape saying 'The Police will believe me(her)'. Which means she knew nothing happened but the fact that she's a lady gives her a higher ground. She seems to know her game

Comment

ABE stands for "Achieving Best Evidence" and is used for children and vulnerable witnesses - adults who might be scared; learning difficulties; suffered serious crimes against them etc. Of course some of them are lying......

A forensic expert (for the defence) should be able to retrieve the deleted texts should this matter proceed further.

She told the police that my housemate raped her the first night and I did mine the following night.
        Has the housemate been arrested yet?

Comment

ABE stands for "Achieving Best Evidence" and is used for children and vulnerable witnesses - adults who might be scared; learning difficulties; suffered serious crimes against them etc. Of course some of them are lying......

A forensic expert (for the defence) should be able to retrieve the deleted texts should this matter proceed further.

Has the housemate been arrested yet?
          Unfortunately he's nowhere to be found ever since

Comment

Either he's done a runner because she threatened him with a false rape allegation, or he did rape her and then decided that she can get more money courtesy of the tax payer in the form of "compensation".

Or maybe he's just gone on holiday? Hopefully he will turn up soon.

Comment

Either he's done a runner because she threatened him with a false rape allegation, or he did rape her and then decided that she can get more money courtesy of the tax payer in the form of "compensation".

Or maybe he's just gone on holiday? Hopefully he will turn up soon.
              I think he ran away as a result of the rape allegation/threat

Comment

Decision day tomorrow. I guess

Thanks everyone for the contribution. Tomorrow 14th July is the day I have to report at the station at 4pm and I am keeping myself calm by all means at least knowing I did not commit the crime. But what should I expect? The solicitor told me the last time we spoke that she might not attend with me after the date was moved from 29th May.

I have prepared emails to send to Media houses and the press but haven't sent them yet. I have also prepared emails to send to MPs in the area all yet to be sent, do you think I should send these emails out? I am just seeking proper justice as I don't want to be found guilty of what I did not do, means my life is ruined by someone who already has no life. God bless you all

Comment

Originally posted by Inpain View Post
                  Thanks everyone for the contribution. Tomorrow 14th July is the day I have to report at the station at 4pm and I am keeping myself calm by all means at least knowing I did not commit the crime. But what should I expect? The solicitor told me the last time we spoke that she might not attend with me after the date was moved from 29th May.

I have prepared emails to send to Media houses and the press but haven't sent them yet. I have also prepared emails to send to MPs in the area all yet to be sent, do you think I should send these emails out? I am just seeking proper justice as I don't want to be found guilty of what I did not do, means my life is ruined by someone who already has no life. God bless you all
                  I'm not sure what you hope to achieve by sending emails to the Press. Perhaps someone else with more knowledge of the media can help but in my opinion they are highly unlikely to take your word and provide any kind of support campaign. I personally feel it would be more appropriate to get in touch with the Press once you've had charges dropped or been cleared.

Comment

I agree. You could make things a whole lot worse. The "no smoke" brigade are always out there. Do not put yourself, your family or friends at risk of vigilante action. It's just not worth it.

Comment

I agree. You could make things a whole lot worse. The "no smoke" brigade are always out there. Do not put yourself, your family or friends at risk of vigilante action. It's just not worth it.
                      Thanks for the advice. will keep you posted tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by joe_3178 View Post
                        I'm not sure what you hope to achieve by sending emails to the Press. Perhaps someone else with more knowledge of the media can help but in my opinion they are highly unlikely to take your word and provide any kind of support campaign. I personally feel it would be more appropriate to get in touch with the Press once you've had charges dropped or been cleared.
                        Thank you. I appreciate the advice.

Comment

Working...
                        X