Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accused of rape and I did not even sleep with her!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accused of rape and I did not even sleep with her!

This is really sad for me as its the first time I was arrested.

I moved to manchester sometime last year thinking it would be a comfort zone. Lived in a share house with 3 bedrooms. My housemate brought home this lady and introduced me to her. I left them to have their privacy and they ended up spending the night together, the lady left the house the next Morning around 8am.

She had told my housemate that she would like to come with her own housemate so as to involve me in their activity, I agreed and they promised to come the next evening, my housemate pulled out of it later(he said he was going out) so this lady called me saying she wanted to come to the house and asked if I would pay for taxi and buy them food,

I agreed to spend my last £30, minutes later she started to text saying she didnt like my housemate and it was me she liked, she claimed she was winking and giving other signs at me while I was being introduced but I never noticed. I told her sorry I can't deal as you already spent ladt night with my housemate, why dont you just come with your housemate, she said "forget about my friend and your housemate" I just need to eat.

She came, I bought her food, she bought drinks and spent almost £20, after eating, I asked when she wanted to leave and she said she would sleep till Morning but I disagreed, after a little plead, I said ok you can sleep till Morning but you have to leave at least 7am because I have to get ready for church, she didnt say a word.

Next Morning I woke her up and called her a taxi, she got vexxed that I did not allow her sleep at mine while I go to church, I said sorry to her and she left in the taxi, few minutes later she sent me a text saying she would punish me for not allowing her sleep till afternoon, she threatened to report rape to the police and I was confident enough to give her the go ahead as I didnt do it, thinking the police would carry out the tests and see evidence on my phone where she was saying stuff like 'I prefer yiu to your mate' 'you're cute' etc.

Nobody came and I went tk church, for two weeks I didnt see anyone so I thought she was joking then I deleted the text. 3 weeks after, the police came to arrest me. I was released on bail after some hours, I told them about my knowlege from documentaries where series of tests would have been done that very day, they should have come to take samples off my bedsheets but the officer said they took her for an ABE test but they are not allowed to disclose the result.

Funny thing is that the lady claimed I kissed her, took off her clothes, pinned her down then I vaginally raped her. Big liesss. She is 37years old and I am just 21. She told the police that my housemate raped her the first night and I did mine the following night. How is this possible,? Would you come back to the same place where you've been raped?

I am seriously suffering heartache, I can't work, my life is draining away, found out this lady has been doing the same thing to men around Moston in greater manchester, I was meant to go back tk to the station on the 29th of May and I got a letter saying its been pushed till 14th July. Will I be going to jail for a crime I ddnt commit? The government really needs to help people out here, I live here by myself, no help from anyone, no mum no dad and a lady who gets everything she asks from the govt is trying to ruin my life. Any advice please?
    Last edited by Casehardened; 7 July 2015, 06:25 PM. Reason: Split into paragraphs for easier reading

Hopefully a moderator will come in and separate that out so it easier to read for us oldies!
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      Hopefully a moderator will come in and separate that out so it easier to read for us oldies!
      Pardon my construction, I am just confused

Comment

Hello Inpain, sorry you had to find our forum. I'm not surprised you're confused!!

Can't help with any legal stuff but there are folk on here who can and you will find lots of support.
        Don't go away!!
        They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Please do not apologise. I just have wonky eyes with all the staring at the screen I have to do so can't read blocks of text.

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
            Hello Inpain, sorry you had to find our forum. I'm not surprised you're confused!!

Can't help with any legal stuff but there are folk on here who can and you will find lots of support.
            Don't go away!!
            Thanks AmandaF. Will keep my eyes on here

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by Inpain View Post
              This is really sad for me as its the first time I was arrested. I moved to manchester sometime last year thinking it would be a comfort zone. Lived in a share house with 3 bedrooms. My housemate brought home this lady and introduced me to her. I left them to have their privacy and they ended up spending the night together, the lady left the house the next Morning around 8am. She had told my housemate that she would like to come with her own housemate so as to involve mr in their activity, I agreed and they promised to come the next evening, my housemate pulled out of it later(he said he was going out) so this lady called me saying she wanted to come to the house and asked if I would pay for taxi and buy them food, I agreed to spend my last £30, minutes later she started to text saying she didnt like my housemate and it was me she liked, she claimed she was winking and giving other signs at me while I was being introduced but I never noticed. I told her sorry I can't deal as you already spent ladt night with my housemate, why dont you just come with your housemate, she said "forget about my friend and your housemate" I just need to eat. She came, I bought her food, she bought drinks and spent almost £20, after eating, I asked when she wanted to leave and she said she would sleep till Morning but I disagreed, after a little plead, I said ok you can sleep till Morning but you have to leave at least 7am because I have to get ready for church, she didnt say a word. Next Morning I woke her up and called her a taxi, she got vexxed that I did not allow her sleep at mine while I go to church, I said sorry to her and she left in the taxi, few minutes later she sent me a text saying she would punish me for not allowing her sleep till afternoon, she threatened to report rape to the police and I was confident enough to give her the go ahead as I didnt do it, thinking the police would carry out tge tests and see evidence on my phone where she was saying stuff like 'I prefer yiu to your mate' 'you're cute' etc. Nobody came and I went tk church, for two weeks I didnt see anyone so I thought she was joking then I deleted the text. 3 weeks after, the police came to arrest me. I was released on bail after some hours, I told them about my knowlege from documentaries where series of tests would have been done that very day, they should have come to take samples off my bedsheets but the officer said they took ger for an ABE test but they are not allowed to disclose the result. Funny thing is that the lady claimed I kissed her, took off her clothes, pinned her down then I vaginally raped her. Big liesss. She is 37years old and I am just 21. She told the police that my housemate raped her the first night and I did mine the following night. How is this possible,? Would you come back to the same place where you've been raped? I am seriously suffering heartache, I can't work, my life is draining away, found out this lady has been doing the same thing to men around Moston in greater manchester, I was meabt to go back tk to the station on the 29th of May and I got a letter saying its been pushed till 14th July. Will I be going to jail for a crime I ddnt commit? The government really needs to help people out here, I live here by myself, no help from anyone, no mum no dad and a lady who gets everything she asks from the govt is trying to ruin my life. Any advice please?
              Familiar story I'm afraid. I'll follow your thread and if I can ever help I will. Stay strong!

Comment

Originally posted by jittery View Post
                Familiar story I'm afraid. I'll follow your thread and if I can ever help I will. Stay strong!
                Thank you Jittery.

Comment

RF, done now, sorry about delay, been in fields since 6!

Inpain, have a look at this link: http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now

Did she not enter your room at all; where did she sleep?
                  Last edited by Casehardened; 7 July 2015, 06:30 PM.
                  'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                    RF, done now, sorry about delay, been in fields since 6!

Inpain, have a look at this link: http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now

Did she not enter your room at all; where did she sleep?
                    Thanks for the link. She ate and slept in my room but. I did not touch her at all. Thats why I'm depressed about it all

Comment

Originally posted by Inpain View Post
                      Thanks for the link. She ate and slept in my room but. I did not touch her at all. Thats why I'm depressed about it all
                      If she slept in your bed and you confirmed this in the interview there would be no need to carry out DNA testing on the bedclothes.

If she made the allegation to the police within a day or so of the 'sleepover' and consented to a medical examination this will confirm that intercourse did not take place, but from what you say she knows how to play the system so these are probably big if's!
                      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

If she slept in your bed and you confirmed this in the interview there would be no need to carry out DNA testing on the bedclothes.

If she made the allegation to the police within a day or so of the 'sleepover' and consented to a medical examination this will confirm that intercourse did not take place, but from what you say she knows how to play the system so these are probably big if's!
                        Oh I see. I confirmed she slept in my bed at the interview and the officer asked why didnt refuse her, she wouldn't leave, she begged and if I forced her, i'm sure it would be another case of assault still. Help me world!!!

Comment

It's a horrible situation to be in!!
                          You have my sympathy- there's not much else I can do.
                          In today's climate, as I have said on other posts, some people see a claim of sexual assault as a "must-have" fashion accessory and pay absolutely no heed to the consequences their attention seeking behavior causes for the accused.
                          They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
                            It's a horrible situation to be in!!
                            You have my sympathy- there's not much else I can do.
                            In today's climate, as I have said on other posts, some people see a claim of sexual assault as a "must-have" fashion accessory and pay absolutely no heed to the consequences their attention seeking behavior causes for the accused.
                            Thanks once again for the concern

Comment

DNA testing would (or should) be carried out whether she slept in the bed or not, to clarify the facts of whether her DNA (skin, hair, bodily secretions) were present even if it was a week later, providing the bed linen had not been changed/washed, also if the suspect's DNA is there (which it will be of course).

If there is mixed DNA (his and hers - DNA from intimate areas), that would be helpful to the prosecution - hence the testing. Often these tests are not done at all.

I know of one case where semen is supposed to have been deposited in four places. The police seized the items and then did not test them. Defence counsel said in her negative Advice on Appeal "I was taken aback when there were no forensic reports - but then I suppose they are expensive".

Not half as expensive as putting an innocent person into prison for 9 years......

I'm not with you CH where you say: "If she made the allegation to the police within a day or so........this will confirm that intercourse did not take place".

It doesn't confirm either way, whether it did or did not happen.

I'll have a read of the first post now it's been separated out. Thanks CH

Comment

Working...
                              X