Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It aint over till its over ? When will that be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It aint over till its over ? When will that be?

Hi everyone
    Need to pick someone's brain

Hope someone can help. So as some of you will know my partner was nfa'd the oic was reluctant to give us a letter to confirm this. Which meant we had to get our solicitor involved to chase this up. We finally received a letter confirming that he needn't attend to bail anymore and where there was supposed to be an offence- none were stated.
    Since then the oic rang our solicitor to ask where he lived because he wanted to return our property back to us. He refused to give it to the solicitor because he needed my partners signature . Our solicitor gave the oic my partners number to arrange collection. Instead the oic asked him questions again like - where do you live ? Where do you work? He felt like he was being questioned again. He didn't say when he would return the items and whether this would be at home address or at the local police station.
    I'm really concerned with this type of questioning as i feel they might be waiting to pounce on him again in the future. Would anyone know why the oic would do this. ??
    'God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers'

I wouldn't read much into it.
    No matter what information the police have on their database they need evidence to charge with an offence.
    They have to keep these things on file in case there are further allegations from new complainants.
    Could be they were just checking their records. An admin error could have occurred where they have an incorrect amount of info in the system.
    I don't think that feeling of looking over your shoulder all the time ever goes away. We still jump when the phone rings!!
    Try not to worry. It's probably nothing.
    Hugs

Comment

Working...
    X