Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I got cleared, but theres a sting in the tale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I got cleared, but theres a sting in the tale.

The OIC emailed me to say it was dropped last week and NFA'ed as a lack of evidence.

I suggested that its not a lack of evidence more PROOF she'd lied as I'd shown the police texts where by she admits id never raped her.

Then I got a letter Friday cancelling my bail because "A prosecution isn't in the public interest" ..I have sent a VERY stern email to the OIC as I want this clearing up.

But after collecting my stuff from the Police station I was left in shock, at the front desk a man was answering bail for rape, with one of the officers that interviewed me , he was of course highly upset and said it was a lie and had been going on months etc, and he asked what will happen to the liar ?

The officer said "If its clear that it was a lie she will be prosecuted for WPT or PCJ" I looked and lauch, I have so much evidence that if it went to trial on PCJ my FA'er WOULD be found guilty .

Also this is Greater Manchester Police, the same force who admitted on TV that they WONT prosecute for PCJ even if they know the person is a liar.

I intend to write to Peter Fahey and the CPS such is the HUGE injustice of her being allowed to get away with it (and YEARS of violence and abuse with just a caution)

hi

Originally posted by safedave View Post
    The OIC emailed me to say it was dropped last week and NFA'ed as a lack of evidence.

I suggested that its not a lack of evidence more PROOF she'd lied as I'd shown the police texts where by she admits id never raped her.

Then I got a letter Friday cancelling my bail because "A prosecution isn't in the public interest" ..I have sent a VERY stern email to the OIC as I want this clearing up.

But after collecting my stuff from the Police station I was left in shock, at the front desk a man was answering bail for rape, with one of the officers that interviewed me , he was of course highly upset and said it was a lie and had been going on months etc, and he asked what will happen to the liar ?

The officer said "If its clear that it was a lie she will be prosecuted for WPT or PCJ" I looked and lauch, I have so much evidence that if it went to trial on PCJ my FA'er WOULD be found guilty .

Also this is Greater Manchester Police, the same force who admitted on TV that they WONT prosecute for PCJ even if they know the person is a liar.

I intend to write to Peter Fahey and the CPS such is the HUGE injustice of her being allowed to get away with it (and YEARS of violence and abuse with just a caution)

Congrats on the nfa! Hope things settle down for you now.

Comment

Very good news - now you can start living again!

Comment

Not quite, my ex has 7 days to lodge a review, that's today, the OIC is off until Friday, so I am still on pins until then

Comment

Hi safedave

Hi safedave,

Very relieved to hear of your NFA, still not an ideal situation for you. I hope it's progressing.

I'm a film-maker, currently researching a short-form documentary about false accusation. I wondered if perhaps you'd be comfortable chatting to me - phone or Skype or facebook or something - in total confidence. I'd really appreciate it.

To be told 'a prosecution isn't in the public interest' when there is evidence from her saying you did nothing wrong must be absolutely maddening. But I feel like this is part of a much bigger problem around those who are FA and how the system unfairly handles them - that's what I'm exploring.

TB

Comment

Hi TWB, i'd be more than willing to talk.

Im not a celeb , however I have appeared on tv as the subject of 2 prime time shows, both on ITV & C4, along with printed meida , so im more than willing to help and if you make it into anything , even be filmed, I feel that the only way to tackle the epidemic of FA's is HEAD ON !

Comment

safedave

I think epidemic is the right word, safedave. I mean, look at this forum... And these are just the people who managed to find it and who are comfortable enough to ask for help. How many more? There is a systematic failing here and it's ruining lives - I think head on is the only way to tackle it.

I'm going to send you a private message - thanks for getting back to me.

TB

Comment

Originally posted by twb264 View Post
                Hi safedave,

Very relieved to hear of your NFA, still not an ideal situation for you. I hope it's progressing.

I'm a film-maker, currently researching a short-form documentary about false accusation. I wondered if perhaps you'd be comfortable chatting to me - phone or Skype or facebook or something - in total confidence. I'd really appreciate it.

To be told 'a prosecution isn't in the public interest' when there is evidence from her saying you did nothing wrong must be absolutely maddening. But I feel like this is part of a much bigger problem around those who are FA and how the system unfairly handles them - that's what I'm exploring.

TB
                I'd be willing to talk about my case if you wanted. I have posted a thread about it today.

Comment

Originally posted by safedave View Post

Congratulations isn't quite the right word, but I hope to be in your boat at least in a few months time. I'm also being dealt with by GMP and they told me in person that they won't pursue false rape claimants. Once my name is clear, that will be getting brought up, publicly if necessary. A false rape allegation is a serious crime with serious consequences for the victim. To not pursue that for... reasons... is bull****. It's like not pursuing a murder case because the perpetrator is Belgian; it makes no sense!!

Comment

I'm delighted you got NFA so you should! Is that normal for the claimant FA to have 7 days to review this. It's been over a 14 months for us with no resolution

Comment

Technically a 7-day review is allowed but it's rarely proceeded with
                      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                      X