Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raped and reported my rape. Need emotional support. Please help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

We'll one girl whom I thought was a friend when I initially told her she was supportive said she believed me, than the stopped replying to my messages. Even when I said said hi how are you are you ok. Blah blah) she didn't reply. Than a 2 months later I bumped into her near where I live. She was so awkward with me. She looked like she couldn't wait to get far away from me. I remember she looked at me like I was a piece of ( sh*t ) But I was in a hurry so although it hurt me. I didn't pay it much attention at the time.
    Than round last summer she posted a picture of him and her with their friends on a night out. And I completely lost it. I couldn't believe she betrayed me like that. She wasn't even woman enough to tell me. So she ignored me. Since than I've never spoken to her again.
    Most of my other friends can't handle it) and they eventually leave me because it's so hard for them to handle it.

I've been struggling with what happened for neatly 2 years.
    I told everyone. His friends. His sister and even his new girlfriend regarding what happened. Everyone calls me crazy. I swear for a long time i thought I was. I know I shouldn't have contacted his family or girlfriend but I was so angry I'm left to deal with this alone while he gets to move on with his family.
    It makes me so angry. I can scream!! I feel like the whole world has left me down.
    Last December it was the 1 year anniversary of the night I was raped. While my rapist was celebrating his 1 month anniversary with his new girlfriend. When I saw this I snapped and wanted to scream and shamely attacked the poor girl on social media. Life is so unfair and cruel. But I pray now that he will get what's coming to him.

Thank you for the support.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene View Post
      Hello

We'll one girl whom I thought was a friend when I initially told her she was supportive said she believed me, than the stopped replying to my messages. Even when I said said hi how are you are you ok. Blah blah) she didn't reply. Than a 2 months later I bumped into her near where I live. She was so awkward with me. She looked like she couldn't wait to get far away from me. I remember she looked at me like I was a piece of ( sh*t ) But I was in a hurry so although it hurt me. I didn't pay it much attention at the time.
      Than round last summer she posted a picture of him and her with their friends on a night out. And I completely lost it. I couldn't believe she betrayed me like that. She wasn't even woman enough to tell me. So she ignored me. Since than I've never spoken to her again.
      Most of my other friends can't handle it) and they eventually leave me because it's so hard for them to handle it.

I've been struggling with what happened for neatly 2 years.
      I told everyone. His friends. His sister and even his new girlfriend regarding what happened. Everyone calls me crazy. I swear for a long time i thought I was. I know I shouldn't have contacted his family or girlfriend but I was so angry I'm left to deal with this alone while he gets to move on with his family.
      It makes me so angry. I can scream!! I feel like the whole world has left me down.
      Last December it was the 1 year anniversary of the night I was raped. While my rapist was celebrating his 1 month anniversary with his new girlfriend. When I saw this I snapped and wanted to scream and shamely attacked the poor girl on social media. Life is so unfair and cruel. But I pray now that he will get what's coming to him.

Thank you for the support.
      Stay strong. I've had a mixed reaction going back to work. Things seem to be back on an even keel now. Just stand your ground, act as you always have before the incident and don't talk about it.
      That might be hard to start with, but I found even my best friends don't like to hear about it, they just try to change the subject.
      Listen to how they're reacting, if they don't want to hear it, then respect their feelings and go along with the change of subject, you may find it's not that they don't want to be friends with ytou but they don't want to hear about the incident.

Comment

Working...
      X