Feelings??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feelings??

Just to ask you partners, wives, girlfriends etc of falsely accused/ wrongly convicted.
    Do you ever find yourselves wishing you thought he/she was guilty??
    I know that sounds a bit odd, but sometimes I just think how much easier my life would be if he was guilty as charged. I could just walk away and start afresh instead of being tormented every single second of the day.
    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
    Just to ask you partners, wives, girlfriends etc of falsely accused/ wrongly convicted.
    Do you ever find yourselves wishing you thought he/she was guilty??
    I know that sounds a bit odd, but sometimes I just think how much easier my life would be if he was guilty as charged. I could just walk away and start afresh instead of being tormented every single second of the day.
    I think we are all capable of overthinking things to the point of blurring our vision!
    If they were guilty then we could walk away with our heads held high so it's only natural to think this way.
    I, myself, have gone over everything in such great detail, constantly checking everything, questioning my husband to the point that he is sick to death of repeating himself!
    It's not that I doubt but I feel I need to be able to justify to others why I believe in him.
    I know I shouldn't care what people think but I just want people to love him like I do and not see him as some monster!
    We can't be strong all the time, but hopefully we can stay afloat through the storm!
    Keep going Hun.
    It will be over one day!
    Hugs

Comment

I never really questioned him directly, just picked apart every aspect of our lives together.
      But when I sat in the dock throughout the trial and listened to the lies that just tumbled out of their mouths I knew for sure that he was completely and utterly innocent of all charges- unfortunately the jury didn't agree

Comment

I just aptly found this thread and the exact moment of having those thoughts. I feel tortured with it all today. All of the above has raced through my mind. If fact what's upsetting me the most right now is the similarities our FA is listing amongst her lies, the ones that I know of my husband to be true. It completely muddies the water. Is it just me or did you read things and think well he does that or would do that and then think well, so would anyone etc but your not married to anyone. And so the cycle continues. I just don't like the filler information in between the lies which makes me question or doubt. This part I am really struggling with. So then I talk to him and say what about this or what about that and I gauge his reaction and the way he answers. It drives me into being frightened. Although when I am with him talking having a moment of normality I know this man didn't do those things but it's that niggle in your mind of what if and it always happens near an event regarding the situ. Then I think oh well if he's guilty then yes he will go away and I will have to get on. I feel bad for thinking it or doubting. Thanks for letting me rant as I feel I don't want to talk to anyone else for fear of them misunderstanding me.

Comment

His accuser would presumably know some of his traits and idiosyncrasies so it was possibly easy to add weight to her allegations by using these?

I was fortunate in that none of the people who accused my OH knew him that well so they literally just made things up- nothing there for me to worry about.

You wouldn't be human if you accepted it all without question - in fact in my opinion you , or any of us for that matter, would appear to be very naive. The filler info is surely there to add weight to the argument and to put any doubt in the mind of the CPS or ultimately the jury

Comment

Working...
          X