Scot's law- once again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scot's law- once again

I have just had a very difficult conversation with my incarcerated other half about what his defence sol concluded about not appealing. The sol reckons he cannot find any grounds and the best thing he can do is try to protect our rights as a family on release next january.

But I still have a serious doubt about the historical conviction that nailed him.

The "complaint" was made in november 2013 , two weeks after he was initially arrested on charges , which by themselves, would not have stood up. However the sol is now saying that he wasn't notified until 2 weeks before our original trial date in november 2014 and even then my partner was never ever formally even told about them- we only knew when they appeared on MY charge sheet. Sol says this is quite acceptable practice.
    Sorry but to me it stinks.

Funny that the complainant at that time had left the area and claims to have nothing in common with the village where we lived. (Except his cousin lived there and posted a family pic on facebook of them together during this time period)

I am considering taking a different tack and to complain about my case (I was acquitted at trial) to folk in the higher eschialons- there has to be some answers somewhere, some way to prove people are liars
    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

The English CCRC will sometimes consider a case that has not been to the Court of Appeal under "exceptional circumstances".

It might be worth you making enquiries to the Scots CCRC and see if the would accept it given the information that is needed that probably cannot be obtained via a solicitor.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
    X